Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have a question: how do I increase strength of guildmembers and their affection?

Screenshot 2024-03-24 021131.png

Or is it just plot related and goes up on by itself?

LetrixZ

Jul 18, 2021
I have a question: how do I increase strength of guildmembers and their affection?

View attachment 3473088

It goes up itself mostly. In some days, after the guild activities, any of the members will ask you to help them with something. Accepting the request will increase their strength and affection.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It goes up itself mostly. In some days, after the guild activities, any of the members will ask you to help them with something. Accepting the request will increase their strength and affection.
Alright, hmm, I haven't even noticed that, those events where one of them asks for help are extremely rare. Is there a reason why Yui is so much weaker than Kana and Kasumi though? And what does their power do anyway? Do they have similar stats to PC?

KlTTE

Feb 5, 2024

View attachment 3473088

The more you do training with them the more it increase, also you will see that with time some quest on weekend will help you to make them stronger , but manly just train with them ,Man as you can see i really loved this game and if u want to know you can not fuck the girls member party only have dreams with them but a DLC is arraving soon on april 15th
1711246738399.png

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The more you do training with them the more it increase, also you will see that with time some quest on weekend will help you to make them stronger , but manly just train with them
Thank you, when you say train with them you mean individually help them out or any guild training will do?

if u want to know you can not fuck the girls member party
Oh, I don't want to, I want to stay loyal to sis.

KlTTE

Feb 5, 2024
Thank you, when you say train with them you mean individually help them out or any guild training will do?

Oh, I don't want to, I want to stay loyal to sis.
yes normally if u train Attack of defense sometimes Kana will ask you for more help , if yo do it and you help her to increase or to develop a special attack or increase stats, same if u train for example ¨wis¨ then Kasumi one day will ask you for help, to finish the quest you must have atleast 5% of energy left , if u are tired you will not be able to help them

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
yes normally if u train Attack of defense sometimes Kana will ask you for more help , if yo do it and you help her to increase or to develop a special attack or increase stats, same if u train for example ¨wis¨ then Kasumi one day will ask you for help, to finish the quest you must have atleast 5% of energy left , if u are tired you will not be able to help them
Ah, so that is why one of them is so much lower than the other, because of what I choose to train.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
oh for....

fine, uploading a decrypted version of kagura, gimme a few mins and I'll replace the OP's links
If I just want the official uncensored images would the best way be coping all the image folders to the old translation or is there a better link in the OP to redownload?

Jan 15, 2021
No New content, this is just the release of the "Official" English version done by Kagura Games

New Events and story featuring the guildgirls

personal preference on which to download. as for which Mods are good, Daseson's Colour Mod does just that, adds colour to the game. FFFox Mod adds Quality of life features and Kitsune sister, with a few extras.

No, neither version has any DLC because the DLC has not been released yet.

It is pre-patched with Kagura's "NSFW" mod, which restores content cut so it could be released on Steam.

It's the same game, Kagura for reasons known to them renamed it.

That comes down to personal preference.

There is a Mod (Dasesons) that adds colour to the game.

I know, oh god do I know.

I'm off to play Eternum for now, I'll add the money fix to the OP first though.
Master, I would like to ask if the version of Kagura Games could be ported to Android? since the previous version had serious problems regarding fluidity

Reactions: RanfeaR and shadowr

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
It kinda broke your mod. Now soapland play doesn't work. Book bundles too.
Those were for the base games. I plan to have that particular bug fixed for the Mod in my next update. In fact, using that file will remove, like, 90% or so of the mod's content, while breaking most of the rest. That's the fun of working with WolfRPG files.

If I just want the official uncensored images would the best way be coping all the image folders to the old translation or is there a better link in the OP to redownload?
I posted a zip of just those here: https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/post-13280471

Master, I would like to ask if the version of Kagura Games could be ported to Android? since the previous version had serious problems regarding fluidity
The android port was to a different game engine, since WolfRPG doesn't really support android ports. As the Kagura version was created directly off the back of Inusuku's game, I imagine all the same problems would still exist if it were ported again.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I reall wanted to use the Godly Brother mod but it isn't working with the Steam version, is it? Is there any other way to cheat that doesn't require save editing or the Cheat Engine?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes