Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
It's be like a year since I've replayed, but I could have sworn that the plot was that you need to spend 10 years nutting in her for the disease to be cured.
No. Brother has given his mana source so sister can live for 10 years. I don't think he needs to cum on her, since already transferring his source already exchanges it with his virility, being unable to impregnate someone. And brother can recover that lost source after 10 years. He had been given the choice to give in his virility every 10 years or find another way to save sister.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
bruh old save doesnt work , any help with it
cant even cheat with mtool as well
also there dlc file in steam ver , i hope there will be update for dlc in the future
1711278341803.png

Last edited:

Depression Despair

Sep 24, 2017
The IQ of some of the posters has dramatically decreased to room temperature levels. Tragic.
Oh well, bought the game again and am hoping the DLC will be immaculate as always.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
bruh old save doesnt work , any help with it
cant even cheat with mtool as well
also there dlc file in steam ver , i hope there will be update for dlc in the future
View attachment 3473874
also both fan and steam ver are 1.4.0 with the data pretty much the same , you can replace steam cg to fan ver for uncen, most cheat engine funtion still work !!!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
same with me, anyone know how to fix it?
There were two versions of the file. If using the steam version, don't use the one that says it's for Shadesishere's translation. Also, make sure you've unpacked the game beforehand. If it's still doing it, it might be because of the recent steam update to fix the font, in which, use the attached zip and place it in the same folder.

Does anyone know why my screen a bit pixelate like this if using fullscreen (my display resolution is 1920x1080) ?
Is there a way to make it smoother ? like maybe I need to setting something on my laptob ?
I know there were some people recommended certain programs before earlier in the thread, but in essence, all of the images are based on a 1024x576 scale, which is simply the size Inusuku decided to draw them.

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). The table is linked at the bottom of this comment.
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).

Edit: I swear to god, instead of asking "how to use" all the time, some of you people could just...idk, search it on the forum or directly in Google? That's what they are for.
Anyways, here's the instructions:

- Install Cheat Engine if you don't have it installed yet (From cheatengine.org). Be careful when doing it as it can potentially install unwanted programs, so read every pop-up that appears during installation carefully. Cheat engine should already have an included tutorial that shows up the first time you open it, but I will keep explaining the process as the built-in tutorial doesn't explain how to open and use external cheat tables, I think.
- Extract the zip file attached below. I recommend extracting the .CT file (aka cheat table) to some convenient folder like the game folder itself or desktop.
- Double click on the .CT file to open it with Cheat Engine.
- Open the game itself, then select the game on the process list on cheat engine (top left), open, and keep the current adress list once the the pop-up shows. Click on the boxes beside "Imouto", "Inventory", etc. to expand the list.
- Double click on the values to change them.
- Profit.
(The images are from gedexto's comment in page 363, I'm too lazy to edit the images myself lmao)

View attachment 2756267 View attachment 2756268 View attachment 2756271
Hoping you update this for the steam version

Reactions: IncognitoFapper

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
1711291518285.png
I installed the fan version, put in the money fix and the decensor, and when i tried to launch i got this error. Anyone know what it is/means?

I did a search for errors but everyone else seems to be having english errors i cant even read this one. :<

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3474458
I installed the fan version, put in the money fix and the decensor, and when i tried to launch i got this error. Anyone know what it is/means?

I did a search for errors but everyone else seems to be having english errors i cant even read this one. :<
Make sure the file you installed was for the right version. I renamed the files back at my post to make it a bit clearer on which is which. Shadesishere=FanTranslation; Steam=KaguraTranslation.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes