Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
It's not a bug tho? It's just a miss translation, says boobjob instead of handjob.
Used the pc version from op (fan translation v2 from pixeldrain), and mods installed in order: Full Decensored Mod for v1.4, FFFox v1.5.3 and Daseson's color mod v0.84. Applied the money fix on top.
Can I filter/show my own posts on this thread btw? -Edit, nvm, I found out how.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It's be like a year since I've replayed, but I could have sworn that the plot was that you need to spend 10 years nutting in her for the disease to be cured.
Quite the opposite. Cumming inside that much will kill her before the grand adventure is done.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Does the steam version have more features than 1.4.3? Shadesishere
No, there is no new content or features, it's just Kagura's translation of the game... I mean, technically, if you buy the game off steam and don't patch it, theres ALOT less content, because they had to sanitise the game to get it on steam...

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, is this the final version of the game? or will the creator keep adding new content in the future? thanks in advance!

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I've been unable to trigger the night sex scene, when I go to sleep it always skips right to morning.
I remember that in their previous game the trigger was tied to stamina, but I've tried going to sleep early with lots of stamina and still can't trigger it...

Any conditions that maybe am missing?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I've been unable to trigger the night sex scene, when I go to sleep it always skips right to morning.
I remember that in their previous game the trigger was tied to stamina, but I've tried going to sleep early with lots of stamina and still can't trigger it...

Any conditions that maybe am missing?
You need 50% or higher lust.

Reactions: Tovarishch69

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
Has anyone actually seen these images being used? I don't recall actually seeing them or the version before the Kagura release, but as they actually decensored them maybe I just haven't got the right combination to see it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes