justsumguy360

Jan 7, 2021
Pretty sure i softlocked myself. Got farmer ending when i didnt realize i had to have skill and be fed by sister so after i got that decided to just push the days back using cheat engine. And I could swear i got a line of dialogue saying mc knew what to do about the guild and after getting back to the day... just got the farmer ending again. I had exactly 1 save that wasn't autosave and it was half of my progress. Really sucks.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
Pretty sure i softlocked myself. Got farmer ending when i didnt realize i had to have skill and be fed by sister so after i got that decided to just push the days back using cheat engine. And I could swear i got a line of dialogue saying mc knew what to do about the guild and after getting back to the day... just got the farmer ending again. I had exactly 1 save that wasn't autosave and it was half of my progress. Really sucks.
happened to me too. didnt realize the chef skill was important for that quest the first time i played the game so in my second playthro i rushed and skipped that important detail. had to start all over.

• Sad
Reactions: Lophora

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Hi again BlueFireNick,
I had to reinstall fresh as I've noticed more problems with the money fix. I've written down what I used, the testing I did and some comparisons/new issues, please check the two attachments.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi again BlueFireNick,
I had to reinstall fresh as I've noticed more problems with the money fix. I've written down what I used, the testing I did and some comparisons/new issues, please check the two attachments.
The money fix isn't compatible with the FFFox mod, as it overwrites about 90% of it, while messing up most of the rest as well as you noticed. The Mod will get the fix in the next update, though. Thanks for the listed issues. I've got most of them fixed for the next update, and I'll check out the rest after work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mk1-23456 and xkajl

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Really sad that she is doomed die young because of her magical illness. Also, she can explode & die if you stress her out too much, right?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
what the difference from the kagura version and fan translation? just uncensored?
Kagura version has a worse translation, feels like MTL to me. There's also uncensor mods for the fan translation so it doesn't really matter, I'd just stick with the superior fanlation so long as Shades is willing to support new content for it.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes