BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Has anyone actually seen these images being used? I don't recall actually seeing them or the version before the Kagura release, but as they actually decensored them maybe I just haven't got the right combination to see it.
No. It is planned to be used in my mod eventually, but as the DLC is going to have heavy updates to the nightplay, I've decided to hold off on editing any more so there's less trying to fix it when adding the DLC into the mod.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Quite the opposite. Cumming inside that much will kill her before the grand adventure is done.
I meant post-grand adventure. If the post-grand adventure only extends her life 10 years, the game's more bittersweet than I realized. Hoping we get a canonical confirmation that she gets cured, and not SuccuMate level of "fuck your hopes and dreams".

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I meant post-grand adventure. If the post-grand adventure only extends her life 10 years, the game's more bittersweet than I realized. Hoping we get a canonical confirmation that she gets cured, and not SuccuMate level of "fuck your hopes and dreams".
The fortune teller basically just tells them that they have now ten years to find a solution after the brother uses his virility to restore her health (which is why it's so hard for her to get sick after the great adventure), and that with as big as the world is, there is bound to be an answer somewhere. On top of this, mana crystals will help extend that time slightly upon finding them. But yeah, there currently isn't a complete solution yet. We do have a DLC with a chance at some more answers, though. Fingers-crossed.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Fuck me, don't remind me of that dogshit ending. DoujinOtome is lucky they made up for that ending with Summer and Winter Memories being so good.

Reactions: greyknight17

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Guess Kagura fucked up cause there is no option to nurse her when she is sick. Also that font is pure cancer.
Yes there is. She has different stages of sickness. The first stage, you can still do things with her but MC usually don't have any sexual actions. The second stage, you can nurse her and get the bath option where you wipe her down. The third stage, I believe you actually have to take her to a doctor to recover. The fourth stage, she's near death and you HAVE to help her recover anyway you can or she'll pretty much die the next day.

I haven't let her get sick enough to see past stage 2 but the few times she did get sick she it the option always appeared a day after stage 1.

Last edited:

Kkkkkaaan

Dec 22, 2023
Please guys help me, i tried everything, but i cant use the mods: godly brother, unscensord and ffox. I downloaded and extrated, placed into the game file and the data file too but nothing seems to work... it will do few days that i try.(And i dont find how to use pajamas too.)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I though the end of the Grand Adventure fully cured her but made MC sterile for ten years.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please guys help me, i tried everything, but i cant use the mods: godly brother, unscensord and ffox. I downloaded and extrated, placed into the game file and the data file too but nothing seems to work... it will do few days that i try.(And i dont find how to use pajamas too.)
Are you using the decrypted version from the front page or the version from yesterday that was still encrypted?
Also afaik godly brother and ffox use some of the same files and aren't compatible with each other.

Reactions: Kkkkkaaan

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Has anyone actually seen these images being used? I don't recall actually seeing them or the version before the Kagura release, but as they actually decensored them maybe I just haven't got the right combination to see it.
I've seen them in the un-modded version. Inspect during sex.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes