Aug 9, 2022
I think I pour like 20-30 hours into this game
Its surprisingly fun, rewarding, and addictive.
Tho the grind in the last boss, za monke, is kinda harsh :/

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Changelog says All translated but there are still things missing for example in hcene or in statistic:
1683928365786.png

And a lot of translation mistakes
can somebody explain to me?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Someone posted a versdion with some of the missing translations done. But you'll have to look for it (it's somewhere in the thread).

Yes, some part are poorly translated, but it was the work of a single person, and from what I understand, translating or even meddling with a wolf game is quite tedious. So for now, if you want a better translation, wait for an official one, try to find someone willing to do better so close to a new release, or find out how to do it yourself (I know I sound like a ***, but that's not my intention, so my apologies for that.)

But really, that's all there is to explain.

That button is to have buttcheeks sex, and the panties screen either describes the panties or has the stats of how many times she masturbated or you did things to her.

Edit:

It was bugging me for some time what the menu with stats wasn't translated so I decided to to it. I did it mostly for my comfort, but feel free to use it. I don't speak Japanese and English is my second language so please let me know if something should be changed. And it'd be pleasant to know if anybody found this useful for themselves.
Just copy and replace to \Data\Picture

edit: fixed a misspelling in translation , also added untranslated activity

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushybird

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Someone posted a versdion with some of the missing translations done. But you'll have to look for it (it's somewhere in the thread).

Yes, some part are poorly translated, but it was the work of a single person, and from what I understand, translating or even meddling with a wolf game is quite tedious. So for now, if you want a better translation, wait for an official one, try to find someone willing to do better so close to a new release, or find out how to do it yourself (I know I sound like a ***, but that's not my intention, so my apologies for that.)

But really, that's all there is to explain.

That button is to have buttcheeks sex, and the panties screen either describes the panties or has the stats of how many times she masturbated or you did things to her.
I think we can getter translations if we just push it through deepl or chatgpt, the only thing which blocks this is getting the actual text out of the game files in form of a text file
edit: thank you

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There's upcoming updates which the translator is waiting for. Enough of the game is translated to get to every ending you want.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
New info on next update:

Many things are mentioned there, that will be in the update
TLDR quick translation:

Update 1.4 almost finished, just a few drawings need to be finished/polished.

She thanks the god Udita (wolf editing software) that helped solved a giant bug, if there's no problems with the test play-through, she'd like to publish it by end May. Regardless, she'll try to publish it as soon as possible so to start working on the DLC.

Then there's a list of new changes/additions which I won't list, so to evade the changelog posts reaching double digits and since some are bound to change before actual release.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
TLDR quick translation:

Update 1.4 almost finished, just a few drawings need to be finished/polished.

She thanks the god Udita (wolf editing software) that helped solved a giant bug, if there's no problems with the test play-through, she'd like to publish it by end May. Regardless, she'll try to publish it as soon as possible so to start working on the DLC.

Then there's a list of new changes/additions which I won't list, so to evade the changelog posts reaching double digits and since some are bound to change before actual release.
Auto translate mentions something about May---June

Possible delay?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Changelog changes from last update

- autosaving feature expanded by auto saving at night IF you didn't make imouto pregnant
- modified transfer system (?) to include pajamas (??)

- added an event for 60-70th day
- added branching when winning with Akatsuki (stealing ideas from FFoxMod again, huh)

- removed mention of "Rivalry" storyline (but most likely it's this winning with Akatsuki branching)
- CG corrections of guild members showering
- CG correction of spring event

Reactions: akapp

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
I kept confusing what gender Inusuku is. Also hype for 1.4 around June. Since Shadesishere done the translation by translating the whole game, I recommend you wait until 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 to start translate in case of some day one bugs.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I kept confusing what gender Inusuku is. Also hype for 1.4 around June. Since Shadesishere done the translation by translating the whole game, I recommend you wait until 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 to start translate in case of some day one bugs.
She's obviously an Imouto, thus, I started using She.

As for release: When it's ready, and she hopes it will be by late May (so, last week of May), but should definitely be ready by June's end.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes