Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Changelog changes from last update

- autosaving feature expanded by auto saving at night IF you didn't make imouto pregnant
- modified transfer system (?) to include pajamas (??)

- added an event for 60-70th day
- added branching when winning with Akatsuki (stealing ideas from FFoxMod again, huh)

- removed mention of "Rivalry" storyline (but most likely it's this winning with Akatsuki branching)
- CG corrections of guild members showering
- CG correction of spring event
Wow, I'll have to recolor a lot of images :(

Kashuto

Jun 24, 2020
i just recently play this game for 3-4 days but something is bothering me...
how do i trigger all member guilds skill event? in final tournament i got revive skill just helping yui, but the other member didn't get skill. i know every others member have skill to get when playing second game
But in third game trying to play "hard mode" not even single guild member character got trigger event acquiring, only just relationship got up

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i just recently play this game for 3-4 days but something is bothering me...
how do i trigger all member guilds skill event? in final tournament i got revive skill just helping yui, but the other member didn't get skill. i know every others member have skill to get when playing second game
But in third game trying to play "hard mode" not even single guild member character got trigger event acquiring, only just relationship got up
With the number of games that I have created, I have seen that this is completely random, sometimes it can come out in 10 days, others in 60 and others in 120, hehe.

Reactions: akapp

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do you trigger the cowgirl sleep sex scene? i got it to trigger once a while ago but cant remember how
You need to get her interest high enough and not play with her.
It works even if you didn't have sex with her prior to this event. (so, something to avoid if you are trying to do a chaste run, which is useless, I tried, and ended up feeling stupid for wasting so much time avoiding adult content in an adult game.)

• Haha
Reactions: bulls1357 and akapp

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Auto translate mentions something about May---June

Possible delay?
The delay was explained in the previous report. They had found a serious Wolf RPG bug, which made them push the release to June while working with the Wolf RPG creator to fix the bug. Now that they've fixed it (maybe sooner than expected?) a late May release might be possible again.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
You need to get her interest high enough and not play with her.
It works even if you didn't have sex with her prior to this event. (so, something to avoid if you are trying to do a chaste run, which is useless, I tried, and ended up feeling stupid for wasting so much time avoiding adult content in an adult game.)
You shouldn't feel that way. You were only caring for your imouto. I bet you were the best nii-san she could have wished for. (y)

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
With the number of games that I have created, I have seen that this is completely random, sometimes it can come out in 10 days, others in 60 and others in 120, hehe.
Is the game replayable? With new features in second run or something?
I think the fact it is so random makes the game very replayable. More even considering the "make your big brother" system. I rarely save scum or cheat so every playthrough I have different skills, it makes the playthrough much more fun for me. The gameplay of trying to balance the big adventure and quests with the cohabitation aspect makes fantasy much more fun than monochrome in my opinion (even though I like monochrome's imouto best, and even though just the cohabitation gameplay already makes monochrome very fun).

Reactions: torresm and akapp

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
isn't it a good ending after day +100?
It said good ending when i finished.
There are two pregnancy endings, a good end with a CG and a not-so-good end without; which one you get depends on her trust level (and maybe other factors I am not aware of). The day you get the ending does not matter, just finish inside her and wait a few days.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
You shouldn't feel that way. You were only caring for your imouto. I bet you were the best nii-san she could have wished for. (y)
I'm not sure, it's the first run I managed to complete the panties collection. And wow that was grindy.
On the plus side though she stayed loving all along and the energy bonuses helped a great lot boosting the stats.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
There are two pregnancy endings, a good end with a CG and a not-so-good end without; which one you get depends on her trust level (and maybe other factors I am not aware of). The day you get the ending does not matter, just finish inside her and wait a few days.
Trust level and the amount of money on hand (kids are expensive). Good or bad, pregnancy ending is permanent ending and kicks to title scene.

This is not like those RPG-VX games where the heroine can be impregnated, give birth, and then the kid disappears, get pregnant again, wash, rinse, repeat. And it's not like monochrome where she apparently gets pregnant in the bad end and goodbye forever, bad end, or the good end "oops, thought I was really pregnant and the test was even positive, but it was just a scare, tee-hee, and guess what, for some reason, I really can't get pregnant so come inside all you want, you hopeless onii-chan!" and the game keeps going until you get bored or unlock all the scenes, whichever comes first.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes