gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
■ Ver1.4 Additions and changes system / **DeepL Translation** FIX**

・Compatible with Udita 3.0 support
・ Changed UI of choices
・ Added deformed CG23 due to UI change
・Auto-save function implemented
・Auto-save for night (when there is no pregnancy judgment)
・Improvement of save/load screen UI
・ Add transfer system.
・Added a new system to take over the pajamas that the user owns.

[ game part ]

Sunset background CG correction
 World Tree Forest background CG correction
 Correction of CG of World Tree Background
 Correction of CG for ocean background 1
 Correction of CG of ocean background 2
 Add CG of being woken up by sister
 Add CG when moving to the town
 Add CG when returning to the town
 Add CG when taking a walk
 Add CG for random events during the day (25 kinds)
 Add random events at home (10 kinds)

[Add story event]   

Add events around the time of return to the training camp
 Add new branching scenario.
  Branching scenario was added when winning Akatsuki for the first time.
 Added a new branching scenario.
 Added CG to Yui's physical training.
 Added CG to Kana's training event.
 Added CG to Kasumi's first appearance.
 Added a sensitivity event to Kasumi.
 Add CG to Kana, Yui, Kasumi, and Yukari's sensitivity event
 Add CG before the final battle
 Add CG to the conversation in the hot spring event.

[H-event]

CG of sub-character shower peeking was corrected.
 Fixed CG of hot spring event
 Random event masturbation witness was added.
 Added a boob challenge at a restaurant.
 Add "Dreaming event 2" of the younger sister.
 Add "I'm going swimming on my day off, so I'll have sex with you".
 Added a "Panty Hunt" event.
 Added Nakadashi in cowgirl position (after clearing the big adventure)
 Spider cowgirl position added (after clearing Great Adventure)

[late night part]

Fixed the rate of anger in the existing after-part.
 Add a CG after the consent H is completed.
  .....................almost naked is required.
 Add hand-holding performance.
 Add "rubber" and "tissue".
 Add cut-in of oral ejaculation.
 Add cut-in for oral ejaculation.

[ Other progress list ]

■ Little sister! Life ~ Fantasy ~ DLC
Progress: ■■■□□ □□□□□

■ Little sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ Smartphone version
Progress: □□□□□ □□□□□

■ Little sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ Steam version (multilingual)
Progress: ■■■■■ ■■■■■  *The exact timing is still unknown.

■ Little sister! Seikatsu ~ Monochrome ~ Encore
Progress: ■■■■■ □□□□□

■ Little sister! Seikatsu ~ Comicalize ~
Progress: ■■■■■ ■■■■□

■Sister EXPlorer Progress: □□□□□ □□□□□ *After 2025

Last edited:

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Propably said somewhere allready how the hell i am supposed to win the shadow fight , it hits like a damn truck and has so much hp that its allmost impossible to dmg it more than you take in dmg...or is it just that my stats are still too low ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Propably said somewhere allready how the hell i am supposed to win the shadow fight , it hits like a damn truck and has so much hp that its allmost impossible to dmg it more than you take in dmg...or is it just that my stats are still too low ?
You can cheese any fight if you know how to abuse the battle system itself.
Try attacking at least twice then just keep defending and right before the last turn ends, use heal so the game will look at the higher hp bar which is probably yours and it'll count as you beating it.

If you think this guy hits like a truck, wait til' you fight the Ooga booga boss.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
You can cheese any fight if you know how to abuse the battle system itself.
Try attacking at least twice then just keep defending and right before the last turn ends, use heal so the game will look at the higher hp bar which is probably yours and it'll count as you beating it.

If you think this guy hits like a truck, wait til' you fight the Ooga booga boss.
Problem is that i have under 1,2k hp i take OVER 400 dmg per hit from boss if not defending , boss heals 100hp each round back so i can do some 300-500 dmg per hit depending on crit or not etc, i cant overheal the dmg incoming and do dmg to boss w/o running out of heals or turns. So im pretty much fcked atm...i dont know what to do. Would love to see more of the game but its basicly cockblocking me atm , i have tried twice now from start and i keep getting stuck on this stupid boss , if i only had a savefile to skip that annoying boss and see the rest of the content...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Problem is that i have under 1,2k hp i take OVER 400 dmg per hit from boss if not defending , boss heals 100hp each round back so i can do some 300-500 dmg per hit depending on crit or not etc, i cant overheal the dmg incoming and do dmg to boss w/o running out of heals or turns. So im pretty much fcked atm...i dont know what to do. Would love to see more of the game but its basicly cockblocking me atm , i have tried twice now from start and i keep getting stuck on this stupid boss , if i only had a savefile to skip that annoying boss and see the rest of the content...
I only trained attack 'cause ooga booga strat, I just let the other stats train itself and it works.
Yeah that's one of the big problems for this game, if you somehow f- up something then there's no going back.
This game gave me the habit of making a new save file every 10 days. :KEK:

Side note:
Does anyone know how the guild salary system works at all? I've been in the red ever since.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
I only trained attack 'cause ooga booga strat, I just let the other stats train itself and it works.
Yeah that's one of the big problems for this game, if you somehow f- up something then there's no going back.
This game gave me the habit of making a new save file every 10 days. :KEK:

Side note:
Does anyone know how the guild salary system works at all? I've been in the red ever since.
Do requests + community missions = rises weekly salary. But still i dont know if i can beat it with those stats , i guess i spend too much time on sister aswell , really stupid that game blocks you this hard...if you dont spend all time getting godtier stats...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do requests + community missions = rises weekly salary. But still i dont know if i can beat it with those stats , i guess i spend too much time on sister aswell , really stupid that game blocks you this hard...if you dont spend all time getting godtier stats...
I spent most of the week doing community shenanigans and I'm still in the red.

Oh, the sister won't go anywhere so I just focused on training until story ends THEN the fun starts.
Even better if you complete the first grand adventure, I always do it every weekends since it's free stats.
My man knows true priorities. :KEK:

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
I spent most of the week doing community shenanigans and I'm still in the red.

Oh, the sister won't go anywhere so I just focused on training until story ends THEN the fun starts.
Even better if you complete the first grand adventure, I always do it every weekends since it's free stats.
My man knows true priorities. :KEK:
And there lies my problem i guess , i actually spend alot time with sister and build her affections up instead of just brute forcing only training , guess i need to start from scratch if someone cant provide me with an savefile to skip the tedious grind :whistle:

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
And there lies my problem i guess , i actually spend alot time with sister and build her affections up instead of just brute forcing only training , guess i need to start from scratch if someone cant provide me with an savefile to skip the tedious grind :whistle:
get cheat engine, and on the first page of this thread you can find a cheat table. Then just put more stats in. You could also just post the save and I could put some more points in.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes