Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
get cheat engine, and on the first page of this thread you can find a cheat table. Then just put more stats in. You could also just post the save and I could put some more points in.
I havent used the engine so if you wouldnt mind fixing stats for me i would appreciate it alot :love: Dont have to start from start again :)

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
I havent used the engine so if you wouldnt mind fixing stats for me i would appreciate it alot :love: Dont have to start from start again :)
The save is still before the fight, but I put everything to 399. I did the fight to test and had no problems.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
And there lies my problem i guess , i actually spend alot time with sister and build her affections up instead of just brute forcing only training , guess i need to start from scratch if someone cant provide me with an savefile to skip the tedious grind :whistle:
Started a new game 'cause why not and I alreay beaten two of the "unwinnable" fights.

Here's one example:
Kana's ability is BROKEN 'cause it delays enemy attacks...
This is the introduction of the Budget Kazuma guy and I won 'cause I had a higher hp bar at the end, not hp numbers itself. :KEK:
My man just spammed defend until the last 5 or 4 turns then spam kana's ability so he never got another attack after the first one.
This is how I cheesed every single fight in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: akapp

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Started a new game 'cause why not and I alreay beaten two of the "unwinnable" fights.

Here's one example:
This is the introduction of the Budget Kazuma guy and I won 'cause I had a higher hp bar at the end, not hp numbers itself. :KEK:
My man just spammed defend until the last 5 or 4 turns then spam kana's ability so he never got another attack after the first one.

Which colour mod is this , i tested one but havent tested this one. Aa nvm its Daseson's i guess .

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020

Here's one example:
This guy didn't have kana's ability unlocked yet. I'm guessing poor energy management, so after work he couldn't train with her to raise favorability.
But it is indeed a very strong ability

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This guy didn't have kana's ability unlocked yet. I'm guessing poor energy management, so after work he couldn't train with her to raise favorability.
But it is indeed a very strong ability
Wait what, you're telling me they never had Kana's ability at day 100?

Side Note:
F- my life.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Not everyone is willing to save scum every action, multiple times, to get the perfect game ( ™ ). not like us, we are willing to spend hours on a single game day to have perfection.

It's you and me Raf-Raf, A hundred years of save scumming Raf-Raf, Shades and Raf-Raf, a hundred Years!

..and I needed those RNG seeds REAL bad. So now we're gonna have to do it all over again.

And then we're gonna play even MORE Imouto after that, Raf-Raf. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Raf-Raf...

..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Raf-Raf!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Raf-Raf, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Raf-Raf, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Raf-Raf. Just you and me, Raf-Raf. The outside world is our enemy, Raf-Raf... we're the only.... friends we've got, Raf! It's just Shades and Raf. Shades and Raf and their Imouto, Raf.. SHADES AND RAF FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Shades and Raf.. some...RNG things.. Imouto and Shades and Raf runnin' around and... Shades and Raf time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred saves a day Shades and Raf! forever a hundred times....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not everyone is willing to save scum every action, multiple times, to get the perfect game ( ™ ). not like us, we are willing to spend hours on a single game day to have perfection.

It's you and me Raf-Raf, A hundred years of save scumming Raf-Raf, Shades and Raf-Raf, a hundred Years!

..and I needed those RNG seeds REAL bad. So now we're gonna have to do it all over again.

And then we're gonna play even MORE Imouto after that, Raf-Raf. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Raf-Raf...

..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Raf-Raf!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Raf-Raf, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Raf-Raf, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Raf-Raf. Just you and me, Raf-Raf. The outside world is our enemy, Raf-Raf... we're the only.... friends we've got, Raf! It's just Shades and Raf. Shades and Raf and their Imouto, Raf.. SHADES AND RAF FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Shades and Raf.. some...RNG things.. Imouto and Shades and Raf runnin' around and... Shades and Raf time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred saves a day Shades and Raf! forever a hundred times....
I never save scummed in this game, never will. (Unless it's a piece of sh-t game like CoC2)
The random events are what makes this game fun and maybe annoying too~~~
My old main save still doesn't have the piece of sh- Plant event, not even the part where the sis discovers it in the first place.

Maybe this is where all my luck went into instead of the gacha games i play... :FacePalm:
I hope they maybe put fixed events in certain days so folks don't get cucked or miss out some important ones in the update.

Side Note:
Wtf is this?

Last edited:

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
I never save scummed in this game, never will. (Unless it's a piece of sh-t game like CoC2)
My old main save still doesn't have the piece of sh- Plant event, not even the part where the sis discovers it in the first place.

Maybe this is where all my luck went into instead of the gacha games i play... :FacePalm:
I hope they maybe put fixed events in certain days so folks don't get cucked or miss out some important ones in the update.

Side Note:
Wtf is this?

This is the number of uses of the protagonist's dick in the battle with his sister, ahahahahahahaha

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is the number of uses of the protagonist's dick in the battle with his sister, ahahahahahahaha
You're abstaining so much that you're starting to develop superpowers. You're now learning how to push past the limits of this mortal shell.
I've held back the urge to screw the sis for so long, he transcended his own limits...
Though the next day it reset back to 3 so it's all good.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Propably said somewhere allready how the hell i am supposed to win the shadow fight , it hits like a damn truck and has so much hp that its allmost impossible to dmg it more than you take in dmg...or is it just that my stats are still too low ?
I'm not 100% sure, since my oniichan is usually overpowered by this point, but I think you don't even need to win by default, just need to not lose all HP and the battle ends with a scripted scene. Not completely sure though...
My recommendation is to always save money to buy every (or mostly all) skills from the town, train at least a little and keep a good amount of AP to keep unlocking random events after work. Healthy oniichan is a powerful oniichan.

Do requests + community missions = rises weekly salary. But still i dont know if i can beat it with those stats , i guess i spend too much time on sister aswell , really stupid that game blocks you this hard...if you dont spend all time getting godtier stats...
To make money, the contribution of each type of activity is:
Requests: big positive
Community work: very small positive
Helping in the guild: neutral
Training: small negative

If by the end of the week your 'contribution' is 0, you'll have a small deficit. So aim for requests, and if you are unlucky and had no requests during week but need money, consider reloading.

Side Note:
F- my life.

I have to admit I only got Kana's skip skill in the last 2 playthroughs... That shit is busted, but I had plenty of other overpowered builds too.

Side Note:
Wtf is this?

I don't remember exactly which one, but one of the consumables gives you an extra energy for the day even if it exceeds your maximum. I think it's probably the energy drink, since it's "energy" after all.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
how can i insert it in ass??? i tried everything clicking it and groping it it still wont let me insert wtf?

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019

Side Note:
F- my life.

Yeah i actually spend like 2/3rd of the 1st 100 days in game not saving energy for after guild affection gains , i kinda noticed on like day 70+ that i can gain affection with the other girls if i spend time with them afterwards the normal daily activities , which was like , well fml i kinda screwed this up :cautious:

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019

Side Note:
Wtf is this?

Energy = how many times you can ejaculate

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes