Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
how can i insert it in ass??? i tried everything clicking it and groping it it still wont let me insert wtf?
Im pretty sure you wouldnt like to be screwed in the bummbumm straight away either w/o any warming to it or making it feel good ? You need to warm her up for it , with looooong looong caressing of it and making her come with her butt , eventually she will start to give go ahead and in the end she will be total buttslut :sneaky:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Energy = how many times you can ejaculate
Oh I know about that, I was pointing out the fact that the energy I have is more than the max amount.
I'm a bit surprised no one noticed it and assumed I don't know basic info instead. :FacePalm:

Reactions: Sorgath

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I actually even dont know where the search bar is , im propably blind as a damn bat , enlighten me :ROFLMAO:
The very top-right of the site, you can't miss it. Also making one post for one reply is considered faux-pas around forums. Use QUOTE function + insert quotes and add one or more quotes to one reply instead.

I was pointing out the fact that the energy I have is more than the max amount.
Some events can temporarily add energy even beyond limitation, same goes for energy drink, like here:

also "sore life" + 110% lust, she's not gonna sleep today
Energy recharges +2 and then caps itself to the max energy every time you go to sleep so it's best to take advantage of this limited cream supply. Afair this mechanic was also in monochrome series.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
The very top-right of the site, you can't miss it. Also making one post for one reply is considered faux-pas around forums. Use QUOTE function + insert quotes and add one or more quotes to one reply instead.
I actually didnt know either so thanks , and tbh all i see on top right is ! mark , bell + letter , thats all , no idea what you ment , and i said i was blind as a bat :ROFLMAO:. And no idea wtf "faux-pas" means even but i'll remember multi quote thingy in future :poop: :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Some events can temporarily add energy even beyond limitation, same goes for energy drink, like here:

also "sore life" + 110% lust, she's not gonna sleep today
Energy recharges +2 and then caps itself to the max energy every time you go to sleep so it's best to take advantage of this limited cream supply. Afair this mechanic was also in monochrome series.
Imma finish the story first, have fun after.
I've done the grand adventure already so I don't need condoms and pills anymore.
Priorities. :KEK:

If the update don't have any fun times with the other members for real then imma be really disappointed.
Make your dreams come true!!! Turn dreams to reality!!!

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
If the update don't have any fun times with the other members for real then imma be really disappointed.
Sorry to disappoint you then, but that's not coming in the update. That's the DLC, which is still in the works.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Eh, so the update ain't coming with the DLC?
Let me find a cactus and deepthroat it again.
Lmao yeah, they're separate things.
Which is kinda crazy if you think about it, the free update already has more nice stuff in it than some paid DLCs out there. Inusuku said that they'll start working on the DLC now, so we still got a few long months ahead of us.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lmao yeah, they're separate things.
Which is kinda crazy if you think about it, the free update already has more nice stuff in it than some paid DLC out there. Inusuku said that they'll start working on the DLC now, so we still got a few long months ahead of us.
Working on the DLC NOW.
So I'll have to wait more for the DLC?

With that information, imma stop playing the new save file then and I'll bench the game until the release of the DLC.
Ffs, Guess I'm going back to artifact grinds in HSR and Genshin's incestuous MCs.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
The very top-right of the site, you can't miss it.
I actually didnt know either so thanks , and tbh all i see on top right is ! mark , bell + letter , thats all , no idea what you ment , and i said i was blind as a bat :ROFLMAO:. And no idea wtf "faux-pas" means even but i'll remember multi quote thingy in future :poop: :BootyTime:
You shouldn't overestimate people :ROFLMAO:

The site logo and search bar collapses when you scroll down the page. You'd think this wouldn't be a problem... Design flaw or problem between chair and computer? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Sorgath

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I guess that explains why I kept getting deficits even with a full week of working via community / subjugation in my main save. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JakeTapper

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
It's been a while since the last time I played the game. I don't remember the goal of the game past the first 100 days.
I just beat the unicorn while sister is a virgin (vaginal at least) do I need to do something to unlock an ending or is a never ending game after day 100?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes