Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also, I wonder if the RNG is a bit better or forgiving this update?
Ain't no way I'm reaching day 999 and I still don't have the last skill passive hint.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Yea i'm all good with that, if it's possible i'd like to use daseson's color mod as well. But for the full monochrome reboot experience, i'll stick with uncolored for now. Hmm, iirc I just needed to copy and paste files on the game's "Data" Folder before. Dunno how to do that rn because it's all in "WOLF File" format. Willing to learn how to do it though, unless it'll be too time consuming.
Use this tool.
just drag and drop all wolf files on to the exe

Reactions: Iplay! and Phoeix

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yea i'm all good with that, if it's possible i'd like to use daseson's color mod as well. But for the full monochrome reboot experience, i'll stick with uncolored for now. Hmm, iirc I just needed to copy and paste files on the game's "Data" Folder before. Dunno how to do that rn because it's all in "WOLF File" format. Willing to learn how to do it though, unless it'll be too time consuming.
Hello, I advise not to use my mod with version 1.4 since it will generate many drawing inconsistencies, I am working on a compatibility update so if you want to be up to date I invite you to look at the thread of my mod.

Yesterday from the emotion until I colored an image of version 1.4 :giggle:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I remember far back in the thread someone wrote a python script that would supposedly automate the porting of the existing older translation to the new versions but shade never responded to it so I have no idea if it even worked

EDIT: Ahh here is the post https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-v0-4-inusuku.104365/post-8410657
Okay so I just tried the script and did not have much luck, just a lot of "Couldn't find"
Maybe I am using it wrong?
cmd.png

EDIT:
@mzm any idea what causes this with your script?

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone else have a problem with getting the game into Translate++? Whenever I try, then all I'm left with is this:

Screenshot 2023-05-26 211226.jpg

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, what's happening :

nothing yet, still waiting for PC to finish up on a different task (almost done, only 9.46% to go)

getting antsy to get started now... only 9.24% to go (so close to being bloody finished with this side project, which has already eaten over 6000 hours of my life, and that number is not a joke, it's a ongoing and continuing project for the last couple of years, and that's all I can say about it)

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, I advise not to use my mod with version 1.4 since it will generate many drawing inconsistencies, I am working on a compatibility update so if you want to be up to date I invite you to look at the thread of my mod.

Yesterday from the emotion until I colored an image of version 1.4 :giggle:
thank you for the warning, i'll refrain from using it.
also thank you for that link as well, densefool, i'll check it out once i'm free.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
That's one heck of a side project, 6k hours.
It's actually closer to 7k, and I suspect by the time it's (fully, not just parts) done it will be closer to 8 or 9k hours, good thing about it is that besides for altering parameters and inputting specific formulas and new breakthroughs/modules, it mostly runs in the background on my second monitor while I do other things.

only 3.52% until the current part is done and then I can finally save, send off and close that part of the project down and get to work on the translation.

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
It's actually closer to 7k, and I suspect by the time it's (fully, not just parts) done it will be closer to 8 or 9k hours, good thing about it is that besides for altering parameters and inputting specific formulas and new breakthroughs/modules, it mostly runs in the background on my second monitor while I do other things.

only 3.52% until the current part is done and then I can finally save, send off and close that part of the project down and get to work on the translation.
what is this project? it is very interesting to me

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

From the numbers this looks more than just a side project.
This a big game or smth?

Inb4 the plot twist reveals that Shade is an FBI agent watching F95 along with us.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
what is this project? it is very interesting to me
From the numbers this looks more than just a side project.
This a big game or smth?

Inb4 the plot twist reveals that Shade is an FBI agent watching F95 along with us.
What I can say, while skirting around an NDA, is that it involves genetics and Stanford University, and I knew the timeframe involved when I signed the line.

and that's all I can say on the matter.

on plus side, I'm currently sending off the data, and once that's done, it's translating time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I can say, while skirting around an NDA, is that it involves genetics and Stanford University, and I knew the timeframe involved when I signed the line.

and that's all I can say on the matter.

on plus side, I'm currently sending off the data, and once that's done, it's translating time.
Sending off data, I knew it.
He's an FBI AGENT ALL ALONG!!!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm currently bashing my head trying to get things to work atm.

My attempts to decrypt the danged game either don't work, the archive I'm using is duff, or a hundred other different problems.

decrypting the game seems to be the issue, as the method I used in the past doesn't work, so am trying other methods.

so far only WolfDec has given me some success, but it's giving me symbols that are just pissing me off.

example of what It's giving me to work with :
逶ョ繧帝哩縺倥k縺ィ閼ウ陬上↓豬ョ縺九�カ蜈画勹縺後≠繧九�
螟墓律縺ォ譛ア縺乗沒縺セ繧句ー城ォ倥>荳倥�ョ荳翫�鬚ィ縺ョ縺悶o繧√″縲�
隕倶ク九m縺励◆蜈医↓縺ッ窶ヲ�シ�

(if anyone knows what the damned issue is, let me know)

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
[/QUOTE]

My attempts to decrypt the danged game either don't work, the archive I'm using is duff, or a hundred other different problems.

decrypting the game seems to be the issue, as the method I used in the past doesn't work, so am trying other methods.

so far only WolfDec has given me some success, but it's giving me symbols that are just pissing me off.

隕倶ク九m縺励◆蜈医↓縺ッ窶ヲ�シ�

inu upgraded to wolf rpg 3.0.... not sure if this helps

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

隕倶ク九m縺励◆蜈医↓縺ッ窶ヲ�シ�

I had luck extracting with WolfDec but i never actually dug into the scripts and such is that what has those symbols?
Also WolfDec should support WolfRPG 3.x according to release notes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Already knew this, he even used the same encryption key as before, but I'm still having issues
In previous translation versions I used Dxadecode (using jap locale) to get the game files, this time around that isn't working (even Double checked the key used, it's correct, still getting blank folders)

WolfDec, while infinitely easier, has resulted in the symbols that are screwing with me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DenseFool
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes