Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
so, I've had a quick look at 1.4.0...

the whole... mini CG cut-ins when hovering over options or what not... just feels... excessive?
anyway, I'm going to hold off for 24 hours to see if a bugfix version drops, as I already found 2.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
there is already a hotfix in Inusuku's cien. Only seems to fix one bug tho(crashing on day 5?).

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
so, I've had a quick look at 1.4.0...

the whole... mini CG cut-ins when hovering over options or what not... just feels... excessive?
anyway, I'm going to hold off for 24 hours to see if a bugfix version drops, as I already found 2.
Haven't played it yet, the what? did they change the options/choices menu ?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
bug report thread is here

also that hotfix luckly you only need to replace basicdata.wolf and not redownload whole game

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
How long do you guys think before the translation is done? And what can we do to help or support them?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How long do you guys think before the translation is done? And what can we do to help or support them?
It's going to take time (I haven't even started yet, I've only been awake a couple of hours, haven't even decrypted the files yet, and probably won't do that for a couple of hours yet as I have a different program running that will complete in about... 3 hours? and I do not want to interrupt it switching my comps locale for the decryption process)
as for helping, just sit back and wait, You'll see my progress reports coming in once I get going.

1.png

ScreenShot_2023_0526_16_49_20.png ScreenShot_2023_0526_16_49_25.png ScreenShot_2023_0526_16_49_29.png ScreenShot_2023_0526_16_49_31.png ScreenShot_2023_0526_16_49_35.png

Last edited:

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
It's going to take time (I haven't even started yet, I've only been awake a couple of hours, haven't even decrypted the files yet, and probably won't do that for a couple of hours yet as I have a different program running that will complete in about... 3 hours? and I do not want to interrupt it switching my comps locale for the decryption process)
as for helping, just sit back and wait, You'll see my progress reports coming in once I get going.

View attachment 2651734

View attachment 2651735 View attachment 2651736 View attachment 2651737 View attachment 2651738 View attachment 2651739
I can kinda see where they went with the mini-cg. It fills up the empty space, for example in Monochrome that space was filled up with the status screen but now the status is smaller and more compact.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
there is already a hotfix in Inusuku's cien. Only seems to fix one bug tho(crashing on day 5?).
bug report thread is here

also that hotfix luckly you only need to replace basicdata.wolf and not redownload whole game
EDIT 2 - May 30/2023: The old info is outdated, which I've hidden in spoilers. Go download 1.4.2 instead.
Either This one:

How do i like to play with my imouto late at night?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or This one:
Ver1.4.2 is finally out!

Links: Mega

No password needed, pulled it straight from DLsite.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
As mentioned by other people, There is a patch on Inusuku's Ci-En page that updates the game to 1.4.11

Download the file in this link (original linked from Inusuku's ci-en page):

Copy and replace the BasicData.wolf in the gamefolder/Data

When you open up the game,it should read 1.4.11
If you look at the first pic I posted in my last post, you will see I already have said patch

Reactions: Shatteredstar

bteddy

Apr 10, 2018

View attachment 2651734

View attachment 2651735 View attachment 2651736 View attachment 2651737 View attachment 2651738 View attachment 2651739
i love you too

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
If you look at the first pic I posted in my last post, you will see I already have said patch
Nice. Didn't really pay attention and notice that, but now that you point it out, i see it now.

Regardless, i made that post for other people as well, incase they run into the bug. Supposedly, there's a glitch with the tutorial, and the patch fixes that.

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
Current release is easier to play even untranslated due to the additional images that shows the action.

I also tried creating a table but it seems like the addresses resets/changes when you start a new application.

still new to this so still figuring things out.

Hope to see this translated some time soon~

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
I think the decensor mod should work on this version but only for the older CG
Yea i'm all good with that, if it's possible i'd like to use daseson's color mod as well. But for the full monochrome reboot experience, i'll stick with uncolored for now. Hmm, iirc I just needed to copy and paste files on the game's "Data" Folder before. Dunno how to do that rn because it's all in "WOLF File" format. Willing to learn how to do it though, unless it'll be too time consuming.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes