Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Plz tell me NG+ is real so I can finally have a 100% save with all passives via my main save.
And MAYBE that's how we get the alternate routes if we win the early fights?
Aside from cheesing every fight via Kana of course.

Reactions: akapp

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Use this tool.
just drag and drop all wolf files on to the exe
Downloaded the exe file and windows warned me that it can be harmful, chose "run anyway" a window pops up and it disappears fast, it's not running in the background in anyway either. Thought it might be my antivirus(Avast) so I killed it, restarted my pc n' all, and made sure to run it with admin perms, still won't open. Got any experience with this problem? If not, can I ask what other programs I can use as an alternative.
Reply below: Oh alright, damn I wasn't paying attention, thanks.

Reactions: DenseFool

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Downloaded the exe file and windows warned me that it can be harmful, chose "run anyway" a window pops up and it disappears fast. Thought it might be my antivirus(Avast) so I killed it, restarted my pc n' all, and made sure to run it with admin perms, still won't open. Got any experience with this problem? If not, can I ask what other programs I can use as an alternative.
It's not GUI, Like I said drag and drop WOLF files on to EXE

Reactions: Iplay!

sanozaki

Jun 22, 2019
1685155150407.png
it said can no longer pregnant if nakadashi
fun fact, my old save which at 320+ days ( of course i done the Great Adventure), managed to make my sister pregnant
even at the world tree, the elf said this spell last for 10 years, somehow i dun even reach 1 years worth of day, break the spell
:Kappa:
pregnant scene labeled as good ending, but sad can't continue even further beyond :FacePalm:

Reactions: CoCain

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
It's not GUI, Like I said drag and drop WOLF files on to EXE
Stopped working, it says. I think it's still running in the background though, seeing my antivirus detected somethn' while its in "stopped working"state.
Killed my antivirus for assurance, still get the error, then I observed that it still indeed works in the background, so I just waited. After decryption and confirming the supposed amount of images in each folder using 1.3.1 as my reference(as I have no way of telling if it is done decrypting or not, and how many files in each folder should contain) I copy-pasted the uncensored images, and just deleted the respective WOLF files. Works so far, hopefully I didn't fked something up. Thank you densefool!

Reactions: DenseFool

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Stopped working, it says. I think it's still running in the background though, seeing my antivirus detected somethn' while its in "stopped working"state.
Killed my antivirus for assurance, still get the error, then I observed that it still indeed works in the background, so I just waited. After decryption and confirming the supposed amount of images in each folder using 1.3.1 as my reference(as I have no way of telling if it is done decrypting or not, and how many files in each folder should contain) I copy-pasted the uncensored images, and just deleted the respective WOLF files. Works so far, hopefully I didn't fked something up. Thank you densefool!
That definitely should not happen but I'm glad it worked out in the end

• Haha
Reactions: Iplay!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress Report : Enraged edition

So, Translate++ has decided to fuck me twice over.
it won't recognise the Database.dat (which is needed as it has things like the list of brother Titles in it), and it also won't inject that which is translated (just the initial questions, part of the intro etc... will try a few things and see what happens)
Right now I'm just getting more and more frustrated with the whole thing... (never had this much trouble with previous versions of the translation)
I suspect that the issues above are due to Inusuku upgrading to wolf 3

*edit* after trying out a few options, looking for solutions, I have come up with nada so far, So I'm going to sleep for now, I'll continue with translating what I can once I wake up, even if I can't get it to work, as once a solution is found, I can then transfer what's been done over.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2019
Progress Report : Enraged edition

So, Translate++ has decided to fuck me twice over.
it won't recognise the Database.dat (which is needed as it has things like the list of brother Titles in it), and it also won't inject that which is translated (just the initial questions, part of the intro etc... will try a few things and see what happens)
Right now I'm just getting more and more frustrated with the whole thing... (never had this much trouble with previous versions of the translation)
I suspect that the issues above are due to Inusuku upgrading to wolf 3
I believe in you and in Translate++

• Haha
Reactions: Kaiki-tan
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes