Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just for the record, I'm translating 1.3.1 that I grabbed last night.

either way, it's going to take a couple of days, I just picked up my new glasses which I'm currently adjusting to (last time I had my eyes tested was back in 2014) so have a bit of eye strain, but best way to adjust to them is just going about as normal, so that shouldn't affect my workflow.

anyway, off translating I go!

1.png 4.png 2.png
3.png 5.jpg

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Just for the record, I'm translating 1.3.1 that I grabbed last night.

either way, it's going to take a couple of days, I just picked up my new glasses which I'm currently adjusting to (last time I had my eyes tested was back in 2014) so have a bit of eye strain, but best way to adjust to them is just going about as normal, so that shouldn't affect my workflow.

anyway, off translating I go!
Wish all the best to you and take care.

mzm

Oct 18, 2021
Shadesishere here's a really really ugly script that should let you port translations. I've tested it roundtripping 1.3.1's MTL successfully, haven't yet gotten my hands on 1.2.1's base though.
Usage - python script_name.py old_base.dat old_translation.dat new_base.dat new_translation.dat
Python:
import sys

print(sys.argv[1:])

old_base_path, old_translate_path, new_base_path, new_translate_path = sys.argv[1:]

def find_diffs(base_path, translate_path):
    database = {}
    with open(base_path, 'rb') as base_f:
        with open(translate_path, 'rb') as translate_f:
            base = base_f.read()
            translate = translate_f.read()

base_i = 0
    translate_i = 0

while True:
        # find a difference
        while base[base_i] == translate[translate_i]:
            base_i += 1
            translate_i += 1
            if base_i >= len(base):
                return database
        while base[base_i - 1] != 0 and translate[translate_i - 1] != 0:
            base_i -= 1
            translate_i -= 1

base_str = b''
        translate_str = b''

blah = base[base_i - len(base_str)  - 4 : base_i- len(base_str) ]
        base_size = int.from_bytes(blah, 'little')
        while base[base_i] != 0:
            base_str += base[base_i].to_bytes(1, 'little')
            base_i += 1
        base_str += b'\0'

while translate[translate_i] != 0:
            translate_str += translate[translate_i].to_bytes(1, 'little')
            translate_i += 1
        translate_str += b'\0'

try:
            # skip things that are probably sizes or other junk
            a = base_str.decode("cp932").strip()
            b = translate_str.decode("cp932").strip()
            if len(a) <= 4 or len(b) <= 4 or a.isspace() or b.isspace():
                continue
            #print(base_str.decode("cp932") + " => " + translate_str.decode("cp932"))
            database[base_str] = translate_str
        except UnicodeDecodeError:
            pass

database = find_diffs(old_base_path, old_translate_path)

def search(new_base, database):
    with open(new_base, 'rb') as new_base_f:
        translate = new_base_f.read()

for old, new in database.items():
            found_any = False
            i = 0
            while True:
                i = translate.find(old, i)
                if i == -1:
                    break
                if int.from_bytes(translate[i - 4 : i], 'little') != len(old):
                    i += 1
                    continue

translate = translate[0:i - 4] + len(new).to_bytes(4, 'little') + new + translate[i + len(old):]
                found_any = True
                i += len(new)
            if not found_any:
                print("Couldn't find - '" + str(old[:-1].decode('cp932')) + "' => '" + str(new[:-1].decode('cp932')) + "'")

return translate

translate = search(new_base_path, database)

print('writing')      
with open(new_translate_path, 'wb') as new_translate_:
    new_translate_.write(translate)

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone have tips on resolution problem, the edges of the imouto looks blurry unless i set it to default but it became really small on my screen

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wonder if the author will keep adding decent content and eventually let you do stuff with the other girls?
That's the end goal I'm hoping that will get added.
Our sis is still the main hoe of course but there should always be side hoes.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I wonder if the author will keep adding decent content and eventually let you do stuff with the other girls?
in 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 theres a (empty) wolf file labeled DLC_data... and Inusuku has a habit of putting content for future features into the data, usually in-game images, like the ones I posted yesterday, which show a Yukari sprite for battles (which isn't a thing... yet)

reyns97

Nov 11, 2021
i think if you want to unlock piledriver you have to sleep with 120% lust(sister low lust) and this will show. Later it will say piledriver unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
in 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 theres a (empty) wolf file labeled DLC_data... and Inusuku has a habit of putting content for future features into the data, usually in-game images, like the ones I posted yesterday, which show a Yukari sprite for battles (which isn't a thing... yet)
Inusuku has a new post in ci-en about details on what bugs 1.3.1 fixes. Also his tentative plans(?) for the dlc contents. I just google translated it.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
It's a thing. You'll see when you get to the hot spring content, but yes that habit is pretty bad. I think Sister Travel was the first time I saw this habit. A whole heroine was suppose to be in the game but only shows up as a secret boss iirc.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i think if you want to unlock piledriver you have to sleep with 120% lust(sister low lust) and this will show. Later it will say piledriver unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It works, but I got a handjob under the blanket scene instead. Oddly enough, I wiped down the little sis while she was sick before that and didn't get it.

Also, can someone describe to me how/when the game decides whether she reads the lewd book or whatever? I'm starting to think it's as random and rare as the drunk dude teaching you combat moves (who've I've only seen twice in 150 game days).

Edit: Nevermind; finally got it. The event triggered while coming home from guild duties. Can't believe its just intercrural.

Last edited:

LLOsu

Mar 16, 2022
Hey everyone, just for my wellbeing sake is the hot spring event just triggered randomly after beating the game, a certain day or do you need a certain trigger cheers and love the work here.

Reactions: singed33

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey everyone, just for my wellbeing sake is the hot spring event just triggered randomly after beating the game, a certain day or do you need a certain trigger cheers and love the work here.
I wonder if it's a weekend hangout like the beach?

LLOsu

Mar 16, 2022
I think it will be amongst the choices after the initial event trigger just want to know if the initial is random or do you need a certain something to trigger it

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes