Hente

Feb 16, 2019
Guys, I play ver.1.4.2 and it kinda blury for me when I go fullscreen. The 1.3.1 doesn't have problems like this, anyone know how to fix it?
Not sure if I really see your problem but I get really bad ailiasing with Mtool. To fix that you can right click GamePro, select properties, click the compatability tab, checkmark the disable fullscreen otimizations, press apply. Then start the game, it will break Mtool but if you press F4 until it's full screen it should look a lot better without the jagged lines. You can also fix it by increasing scale, in my case I need to set it to 400% I think. It's awkward but doesn't break Mtool when changing the scale.

Shades translation won't have this issue.

Again, I'm sort of struggling to see a problem with your screenshot on my monitor.

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Let me give you my thanks for no releasing this in the morning. Had you released this sooner I might have used my sunday playing this game instead of fullfiling my weekend responsabilities........ releasing it in monday or tuesday will force me to play it slowly XD
I feel the same way except i won't sleep at night even if its weekdays just to play this game all night

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Guys, I play ver.1.4.2 and it kinda blury for me when I go fullscreen. The 1.3.1 doesn't have problems like this, anyone know how to fix it?
Not sure if I really see your problem but I get really bad ailiasing with Mtool. To fix that you can right click GamePro, select properties, click the compatability tab, checkmark the disable fullscreen otimizations, press apply. Then start the game, it will break Mtool but if you press F4 until it's full screen it should look a lot better without the jagged lines. You can also fix it by increasing scale, in my case I need to set it to 400% I think. It's awkward but doesn't break Mtool when changing the scale.

Shades translation won't have this issue.

Again, I'm sort of struggling to see a problem with your screenshot on my monitor.
Alternatively, you can use something like Lossless Scaling. Bought it on a sale on Steam and it has been really useful for this and other games.

Reactions: NitroSM and HahaN10

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Alternatively, you can use something like Lossless Scaling. Bought it on a sale on Steam and it has been really useful for this and other games.
I'll 2nd Lossless Scaling on Steam. It works really well at sharpening low res games. Costs like $5 but I use it for pretty much any game that doesn't support good resolutions or are locked at a low resolution

Reactions: NitroSM

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
For a second I thought you'd slip in a DMC/Vergil reference in there :KEK:
either I'm way too tired/ill right now, or have no clue what you are on about...

eitherway, I'm trying to think of Devil May Cry references/memes etc... and coming up blank.

no, wait...
vergil_motivational_by_aisenthepaladin_d4ojnms-fullview.jpg
Nailed it.

*and I may have left a couple of "I am motivated"'s in... by "accident" of course...

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just had a little gander over all the old versions... (and making sure my Mega account was all good)
2.png

7meba3.jpg

Crazy times

My biggest concern now is anything I may have missed... ah well... I never said this was the final version of the translation anyway... and knowing Inusuku, there will be even more things added to the base game when the DLC is released.

Also, just emptied my recycle bin... 46 GB of Imouto revisions (and screenshots and memes from this thread, have a folder with 17GB of saved stuff altogether from all the way back to the demo version's translation to the newest)

Last edited:

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Just had a little gander over all the old versions... (and making sure my Mega account was all good)
View attachment 2708263

View attachment 2708264

Crazy times

My biggest concern now is anything I may have missed... ah well... I never said this was the final version of the translation anyway... and knowing Inusuku, there will be even more things added to the base game when the DLC is released.

Also, just emptied my recycle bin... 46 GB of Imouto revisions (and screenshots and memes from this thread, have a folder with 17GB of saved stuff altogether from all the way back to the demo version's translation to the newest)

use Google Drive

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
it's already past 12MN here and I am contemplating if I'll just wait for shade's release or sleep XD
Up to you.

Im contemplating what things I'll catch up on.... Hmm, Harem Hotel updated recently... or I could return to playing Fallout... ooh... i still have a boxset I haven't watched yet... or maybe I'll grab some of of the new anime to come out and binge watch those with Rachel...

ahh... sweet freedom... it's nearly here... until someone inevitably points out an issue or a bit that I missed...

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
Up to you.

Im contemplating what things I'll catch up on.... Hmm, Harem Hotel updated recently... or I could return to playing Fallout... ooh... i still have a boxset I haven't watched yet... or maybe I'll grab some of of the new anime to come out and binge watch those with Rachel...

ahh... sweet freedom... it's nearly here... until someone inevitably points out an issue or a bit that I missed...
Take a rest first so you won't get burned out too much. getting a new anime is good for relaxing. I heard Kamikatsu is good but I haven't really watched any nowadays...

Thanks for your hard work as always~

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes