Aftondoesntdielol

May 16, 2023
Can someone explain to me how to fix the sound data error thing? I tried extracting the fiLe but it did nothing (if someone can do some screenshots so I can understand better thanks)

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
Shadesishere i have several saves all above 100. the lowest being 109 from 4.11, but that shouldn't be an issue. i think that was the save i went super gung-ho and managed to finish both big and super adventure before the 100 days, and i don't think i reached the hotsprings event yet...i hope this helps in some way, getting back into it without too much wasted time

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
also, i haven't been able to hear sound at all on fantasy, however monochrome works just fine. i checked, all the sound files are there and the volume control for it is at max. are there settings i should check to make sure the right things are on?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
for anyone wondering, the next 24 hours are for me to speedrun through things and see if I spot any issues.
It also gives me a chance to check the branching path... after which the translation is in a releasable state (not perfect, but more than enough... I never said this was the final translation version now, did I?)

Also, no version numbers anymore, you get symbols now.

*Edit : FAQ updated*

Last edited:

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
for anyone wondering, the next 24 hours are for me to speedrun through things and see if I spot any issues.
It also gives me a chance to check the branching path... after which the translation is in a releasable state (not perfect, but more than enough... I never said this was the final translation version now, did I?)

Also, no version numbers anymore, you get symbols now.

*Edit : FAQ updated*
Appreciate your time and effort :)

Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, I should state what to expect from Translation φ (A.K.A, The changelog) :

Sex scenes are largely untouched due to me stupidly overwriting the wrong save, so only scenes I catch in next...21 hours will get done.
All mentions of "my state changed" "I was Motivated" have been changed to reflect what happened in said scenes.
I would say 95% percent of at home random events have been done (and that 5% is just me being safe in case I missed any)
After guild events are around 90% done (again, me being safe in case I've missed some)
Title screen cards updated
many... many rewrites, rewordings and just better overall "flow" of the translation.
New scenes and events have been translated.
Removed the text documents in the main folder, replaced with a copy of the FAQ located here.
Tutorial Pictures in main folder have been replaced by a quick and dirty automated translation (google translate could do this... why didn't anyone tell me before?)
Fixed untranslated Buttons
All images in game are now translated, barring the room ones, which have english included anyway.

Major thanks to BlueFireNick for their help and assistance. without (him/her/they/other?), you would have suffered my terrible attempts at photoshop.

Seriously, go thank BlueFireNick.

*edit*
Was double checking some things, found something I missed, so if anyone want to get the Robust button to match the other, that would be great :
skill_d_04.png skill_d_20.png

(yes, I've pretty much washed my hands of photoshop at this point, If it isn't crashing, it's refusing to open, and then theres the issue of me squinting my eyes trying to find the right font)

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
*edit*
Was double checking some things, found something I missed, so if anyone want to get the Robust button to match the other, that would be great :
View attachment 2706750 View attachment 2706751

(yes, I've pretty much washed my hands of photoshop at this point, If it isn't crashing, it's refusing to open, and then theres the issue of me squinting my eyes trying to find the right font)
Here you go.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
i must be uncultured because i only recognize jelly filled donuts
*Pats head*

You may be dense, and a fool, but we like you anyway, even if you are uncultured.

Anyway, I have been staring at this screen for the last 7 hours, and my eyes are telling me it's time for a break.
1.gif

1.) Naruto
2.) ???
3.) Goblin Slayer
4.) Pokemon.
Ah, but where in the translation are they?

HahaN10

Sep 5, 2019
Guys, I play ver.1.4.2 and it kinda blury for me when I go fullscreen. The 1.3.1 doesn't have problems like this, anyone know how to fix it?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes