Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Mini report : more random events done, about to look over the second hot springs events...
Apparently feeling sick isn't enough to hold me back when I'm "in the zone"

View attachment 2704583 View attachment 2704584 View attachment 2704585

Once this event is done, I will focus on hunting down the last few random events, then go over the intro and the other branching path... Think I'll call it a day once those are done.

View attachment 2704626 View attachment 2704627 View attachment 2704629 View attachment 2704630 View attachment 2704631

So... how close to release?
View attachment 2704643

I heard about about "being in the zone" when i watch a video about NBA...Its in kuroko no basket as well.

Shade be like:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
By the way, can anyone ID the font? I am looking at the pantie pics, and need to work on the guild girls ones.
Untitled.jpg

Thicklolita123 was the one that did the pics waaaay back. my useless eyes can't tell what the font is.

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Whenever you finish the translation I'm actually gonna play the game without cheating lol, I've come to find out I've missed a lot of events by becoming a mind and emotion controlling demigod 3 days in

Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Whenever you finish the translation I'm actually gonna play the game without cheating lol, I've come to find out I've missed a lot of events by becoming a mind and emotion controlling demigod 3 days in
to be fair, new game+ makes cheating a bit pointless now.

anyway.

So, in a fit of annoyance, tiredness and a lack of photoshop skills... I have decided to throw the pantie descriptions and pics here for someone with the actual skill and knowledge to handle... My skills aren't up to the task, and overall I'm getting majorly pissed off at photoshop (which also keeps fucking crashing to top it all off)

I'll show how it's gone for me so far :
pantu25.png
Font is wrong size, and I just can't get photoshop to do the opacity... other than that, its almost there.

So here's the decriptions in plain text, I'll put the pics at the end with the font. (take liberties with any of it, if you think you can word something better, do so)

pantu22.png
Kana's Panties Cotton 95%, Polyurethane 5%
Panties with high water absorption and elasticity.
These panties fit perfectly to the body and even during intense exercise without chaffing or restricting movement, and are highly absorbent. Due to it's characteristics, it is the type of panties that will go out in the afternoon.

pantu23.png
Yui's Panties 65% Polyester 35%, Cotton
Yui's standard panties that make you think of an innocent girl, with a small ribbon that makes a modest statement on the soft pink fabric. Regrettably, it has a brand new feel to it, but has the paint mark of a day spent together.

pantu24.png
Kasumi's Panties 95% Cotton, Polyurethane 5%
Cotton material that is soft and comfortable to wear... the so-called children's panties. Some have characters printed on them, but it seems our comrade has graduated. The panties, which has slowly been steamed by tights, are moderately nurtured and have a rich flavor.

pantu25.png
Yukari's panties 88% Polyester, 12% Cotton
Black panties that give a sharp and mature impression, part of a set with a bra. It is a product that makes you feel "adult", with a smooth and lustrous texture, lace and decorations. It has a sense of immorality that should not be touched.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

anyway.

So, in a fit of annoyance, tiredness and a lack of photoshop skills... I have decided to throw the pantie descriptions and pics here for someone with the actual skill and knowledge to handle... My skills aren't up to the task, and overall I'm getting majorly pissed off at photoshop (which also keeps fucking crashing to top it all off)

View attachment 2705142
Font is wrong size, and I just can't get photoshop to do the opacity... other than that, its almost there.

So here's the decriptions in plain text, I'll put the pics at the end with the font. (take liberties with any of it, if you think you can word something better, do so)

pantu22.png
Kana's Panties Cotton 95%, Polyurethane 5%
Panties with high water absorption and elasticity.
These panties fit perfectly to the body and even during intense exercise without chaffing or restricting movement, and are highly absorbent. Due to it's characteristics, it is the type of panties that will go out in the afternoon.

pantu23.png
Yui's Panties 65% Polyester 35%, Cotton
Yui's standard panties that make you think of an innocent girl, with a small ribbon that makes a modest statement on the soft pink fabric. Regrettably, it has a brand new feel to it, but has the paint mark of a day spent together.

pantu24.png
Kasumi's Panties 95% Cotton, Polyurethane 5%
Cotton material that is soft and comfortable to wear... the so-called children's panties. Some have characters printed on them, but it seems our comrade has graduated. The panties, which has slowly been steamed by tights, are moderately nurtured and have a rich flavor.

pantu25.png
Yukari's panties 88% Polyester, 12% Cotton
Black panties that give a sharp and mature impression, part of a set with a bra. It is a product that makes you feel "adult", with a smooth and lustrous texture, lace and decorations. It has a sense of immorality that should not be touched.
Looks good enough to me. Good job there budy

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
That moment....

when you are tired... and really should have stopped... well... good news first, I was mostly done with post day 100 stuff...
bad news?
I overwrote the wrong damned save...
ScreenShot_2023_0618_05_41_14.png

... 150 days... goddamn.

well... have some pics... im sooo done for today.
ScreenShot_2023_0617_23_07_05.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_23_33_52.png ScreenShot_2023_0618_04_40_01.png ScreenShot_2023_0618_04_40_05.png

ScreenShot_2023_0617_23_01_55.png

night all... im just completely done with this for today.

Looks good enough to me. Good job there budy
Try placing it into the pictures folder, and then look at it in game... it don't look so good then :/

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

anyway.

View attachment 2705142
Attaching all four. Simply used one of the already translated ones to get location and size right (4pt with 4.65pt spacing), then used a 90% fill to match the opacity of the background part.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes