MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
I haven´t played this game in 6 months I think? So to make it interesting I will try if it´s possible to keep her trust bellow 75 while her interest and libido are above 500 without cheats but just for curiosity...... Has anyone tried this before to see if it´s possible?
I've tried that. It's funny seeing the imouto still angry after sex even though she really enjoyed it during the sex. Other than that, it's just not worth it. Some skinship events make her angry, you can't take a bath together, etc. It's just not that kind of game.

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
ok i have been trying to follow the thread here, so 1.4.2 is the latest version but its still untranslated correct? but the .2 are just bug fixes?

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
ok i have been trying to follow the thread here, so 1.4.2 is the latest version but its still untranslated correct? but the .2 are just bug fixes?
1.4.3 is the latest, and yes, everything after .0 has been bug fixes and is untranslated

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
1.4.3 is the latest, and yes, everything after .0 has been bug fixes and is untranslated
alright makes sense, i played the game long back, didnt knew it was still getting new content, i played it till where u some competition? dont know watch patch was that, anyways do you know when we can expect 1.4 translation?

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
I hate that
View attachment 2701273

translation release isn't that far off.
Don't worry bout it, we're all patiently waiting.

alright makes sense, i played the game long back, didnt knew it was still getting new content, i played it till where u some competition? dont know watch patch was that, anyways do you know when we can expect 1.4 translation?
The person right above you Shadesishere is working on the translation and it'll release soon

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Also great thing from what I understand is that 1.4.3 is the current stable version until the DLC release which is next year eta. Unless inusuku stated otherwise 1.4.3 will be the version for months to come.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
2)you don't. Do you choose what clothes other people wear? I'll hazard a guess and say no.
"I do, and I'm tired to pretend I don't."
Game_2023-06-16_13-19-29.png
Teaching Feeling / LL convinced me that changing girl's outfit should be mandatory feature in all h-games. Especially when you can fuck her with those clothes on. Bonus points if h-scene changes depending on clothes of choice (TF).

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I always wondered, is it "Get dick out" literally? Or is it "Get naked"(player)? I'm just wondering if the player is always being blatantly lewd or if he's just setting up situations where she can see him naked. Shadesishere

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
I always wondered, is it "Get dick out" literally? Or is it "Get naked"(player)? I'm just wondering if the player is always being blatantly lewd or if he's just setting up situations where she can see him naked. Shadesishere
As I remember correctly there are two option that share "Get dick out". Not sure what the japanese originally meant.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
As I remember correctly there are two option that share "Get dick out". Not sure what the japanese originally meant.
it mean's show yer dick to her, which is why sister either calls you gross where her mood drops but yours rises.
(For some reason, was it mood or health? I don't get it because the game says its health.
I don't know how showing your penis to your sister makes you healthier and productive as an oniichan)

Mar 29, 2021
It's gonna be a long trip again, are saves compatible to the new version? I have the old one version. I stop playing when I finish the game but not acquiring all the achievement and skills, I kinda binged everything. XD

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
"I do, and I'm tired to pretend I don't."
View attachment 2701538
Teaching Feeling / LL convinced me that changing girl's outfit should be mandatory feature in all h-games. Especially when you can fuck her with those clothes on. Bonus points if h-scene changes depending on clothes of choice (TF).
That's a reasonable opinion but "Especially when you can fuck her with those clothes on" does not apply in this case. The different pajamas are very limited to begin with in this game. All it changes is how she looks after the bath while still making choices about what to do that evening. She doesn't even sleep in them. Being able to actually choose what she wears in this case is a low value feature because of how little that choice actually represents. It would be more useful to have an allowed list and unallowed list that she chooses from, but you can simply choose to only buy the ones you like. The FFFox mod had that feature and I used it maybe twice. If it doesn't make the cut in the update, I wouldn't miss the feature.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Inusuku posted

He said that DLC content will be available after clearing main story.
There will be more interactions/events with sister and new events for sub characters.
Inusuku hopes to finish DLC before end of this year.
Impatience levels are rising very fast.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes