Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
My favourite ones are:
- How do you not lose in like the third week?
- How do I get the middle sex position?
- How do I get the bookworm girl to join?
Getting the Bookworm girl to join is like crossing a bridge towards your journey. You'll get her if you play the game well like if you explore stuff idk why these dumbasses always ask about her like their brain is in their dicks

• Angry
Reactions: Totes_Adorbs

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
It's a shame the 1.4.3. update still doesn't give Oniisan any control during the cowgirl position, and it still runs on an RNG.

Any one of the mod makers up for putting the cow-girl position in the active Night menu, or even in the bath sex-scenes?

I'd do it myself, but I can't get Wolf Editor to work for me.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
It's a shame the 1.4.3. update still doesn't give Oniisan any control during the cowgirl position, and it still runs on an RNG.

Any one of the mod makers up for putting the cow-girl position in the active Night menu, or even in the bath sex-scenes?

I'd do it myself, but I can't get Wolf Editor to work for me.
The truth is I feel the same as you, it's a shame that both the normal cowgirl and the reverse cowgirl from wet dream 1 with her sister are not interactable.

On the other hand, I would think that it would be a heavy job for a mod since this requires a lot of coding and redrawing to pass those 2 to be interactive

Reactions: Padav22

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
thank you! Do you happen to know what the minimum rank of the guild need to be?

and possibly how to change the pajamas?
Sadly, that is something I do not know. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer.

I know that picking what pajamas Imouto wears is a feature of the FFFOX mod, but that mod hasn't been updated to 1.4.3 yet (and that particular feature will likely be removed, if it's in the base game)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So quick Status update : been hitting the random events... and there's certainly a few new ones...
also I should mention I found an exploit with one that allowed for +40 to each stat... (and can be repeated!)

Kasumi has been given a whole sort-of substory regarding her... interests...

have a couple of pics... I've been busy, so some you may have seen before :
ScreenShot_2023_0615_05_37_36.png ScreenShot_2023_0616_00_35_25.png
v144_cg21_2.jpg 64994_11820349.jpg

thank you! Do you happen to know what the minimum rank of the guild need to be?

and possibly how to change the pajamas?
1) guild rep needs to be... I think small guild? never really paid much attention to when things unlocked...
I'll make a point of finding out around release and add it to the FAQ.

2)you don't. Do you choose what clothes other people wear? I'll hazard a guess and say no. same in RL as in game.

Last edited:

cynicalrave

Jun 5, 2023
1) guild rep needs to be... I think small guild? never really paid much attention to when things unlocked...
I'll make a point of finding out around release and add it to the FAQ.
thanks! I just learned that the "local bar" rank unlocks suspicious shop and includes the morning after pill, rotor, and energetic agent.

Last edited:

n0npluss3d

May 8, 2023
So quick Status update : been hitting the random events... and there's certainly a few new ones...
also I should mention I found an exploit with one that allowed for +40 to each stat... (and can be repeated!)

Kasumi has been given a whole sort-of substory regarding her... interests...
Awesome! Thank you so much for the hard work!

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I haven´t played this game in 6 months I think? So to make it interesting I will try if it´s possible to keep her trust bellow 75 while her interest and libido are above 500 without cheats but just for curiosity...... Has anyone tried this before to see if it´s possible?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes