strela

Aug 15, 2019
Hello,

I was looking at my twitter and I found this image of the artist who works with inusuku... does it refer to a new sister? Or some other game that I don't know?

Curious note: right now I just colored the 2 images that appear on the sides u.u and I even published one in the monochrome mod thread.

View attachment 2696080
oh I think this is just the circle's new logo or something, left is obviously fantasy sister, right is monochrome sister, middle is probably upcoming sister from sister xplorer, you know the game that kept being pushed away because inusuku gotten huge success with Monochrome

Reactions: Daseson

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Here's all the stat changes and skills gained at the start of the game, from all the questions and titles for v1.3.1 TL 0.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how hard is it to get a a lolicon title for god sake..
pretty sure it's changed so any idea how?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
okay, time to give a quick rundown of the new game+ options :

Strength
Wisdom
Sister Trust
Sister Interest
Start Money
Companion's LV
Sturdy Body

Strength = STR, TEC, DEF and GUT bonus ( 30 per star, 5 max)
Wisdom = WIS and Skill points ( 40 for Wis, 40 Skill points per star, 5 max)
Sister Trust = boost to sister's initial trust ( 50 per star 5 max)
Sister Interest = same as trust
Start Money = 10000G per star
Sturdy Body (and I need to change the name) = Starts with bonuses dependant on data being used for new game plus : Sister Pj collection, Abilities (Sex positions, Some combat skills, see the pic below)
Companion LV = Initial STR of companions (not their like/favor, see pic below where I used all 5 points, max 5 stars)

ScreenShot_2023_0614_18_47_13.png

*edit*
Renamed the Sturdy body to just plain Special for now
currently trying to fix a status screen issue where skill descriptions aren't displaying properly, and also leaves a icon in middle of screen... May have to use the old fix of leaving a couple of descriptions in jap (had this issue before, not sure why it happens, just that it does)

*edit2* fixed status screen...(have to leave 2 descriptions in jap, but thats after you get them) also, Special/Sturdy body DOES NOT carry over sex positions or sisters PJs, apparently they carry over on NG+ regardless, so Special/Sturdy body seems to give ATK UP, DEF UP and Auto-Recovery... opinions on leaving it as Sturdy body? or a different name?

Last edited:

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
err... I found it annoyingly easy to roll...
I fact, just decided to try : 2nd attempt, all 1st answers :
the first title doesnt matter but the 2nd for the water question should have 2 outcome
波乱万丈お兄ちゃん
水も滴るお兄ちゃん
is one of them meant to be lolicon?

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021

Strength
Wisdom
Sister Trust
Sister Interest
Start Money
Companion's LV
Sturdy Body

Sturdy Body (and I need to change the name) = Starts with bonuses dependant on data being used for new game plus : Sister Pj collection, Abilities (Sex positions, Some combat skills, see the pic below)
Companion LV = Initial STR of companions (not their like/favor, see pic below where I used all 5 points, max 5 stars)

View attachment 2697338

*edit*
currently trying to fix a status screen issue where skill descriptions aren't displaying properly, and also leaves a icon in middle of screen... May have to use the old fix of leaving a couple of descriptions in jap (had this issue before, not sure why it happens, just that it does)

*edit2* fixed status screen...(have to leave 2 descriptions in jap, but thats after you get them) also, Special/Sturdy body DOES NOT carry over sex positions or sisters PJs, apparently they carry over on NG+ regardless, so Special/Sturdy body seems to give ATK UP, DEF UP and Auto-Recovery... opinions on leaving it as Sturdy body? or a different name?
I like Sturdy Body, since it makes sense that ATKUP+DEFUP+AutoRecovery means having a 'sturdy body' during combat. But other alternative could be simply 'Combat Skills', since it is self explanatory and potentially one less FAQ bullet point. :WeSmart:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I like Sturdy Body, since it makes sense that ATKUP+DEFUP+AutoRecovery means having a 'sturdy body' during combat. But other alternative could be simply 'Combat Skills', since it is self explanatory and potentially one less FAQ bullet point. :WeSmart:
I would hope that by the time they attempt new game+, they would have a basic underst...

you know what... i take that back, there will always be someone asking annoying and stupid questions.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, now that certain things have been sorted, It's time for a Status Update!

Translation : ??%, Breakdown :
Random Events (home in evening) : 90%
After Guild Events : 50% (hard to estimate due to new events, and annoying randomness)
Main Story : 80% (need to check different branch paths)
Post day 100 events/story : 30%
Intro and New Game+ : 40% (intro was locked behind the .mps issue, so need to go over all of it)
Sex Events : 50% (I haven't really lewded sister during testing... yet)
Lusty Dream events : 100%
Bathroom events (including pantie hunting) : 80%
Endings : 80%
Great Adventure (world tree) : 100%
Super Adventure : 20% (actually higher, as most events are shared with great adventure)

Picture Editing : 60%

Clean up : 50%

Rewriting the FAQ : 40% (If only I could lock the download behind this... would stop the thread being overrun with "how do I's", "How to get's" and "save please's"... also going to throw a general walkthrough in there at some point...)

*All percentages are estimation and not exact representation.

So... there you have it for now.

Now that the .mps issue is sorted, and I feel a lot better (still a bit iffy, but improving), my workspeed should be on the up and up (hopefully)

Later!

Shades was Motivated! State changed!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

Strength
Wisdom
Sister Trust
Sister Interest
Start Money
Companion's LV
Sturdy Body

View attachment 2697338

*edit*

Sturdy Body gives you: the 'Healing' ability next to 'Cooking', +10 to max actions points, as well as the combat skills: Atk Up, Def Up, and Auto-Heal. I've got most of the New Game+ bonuses listed back here.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well, my headache is coming back, but paracetamol is keeping that in check.

So... currently about to test 100+ day stuff, and I still have to do after guild events... and try to hunt out the last of the evening events... and do super adventure... and onsen stuff... and then once all that is done... check the branching paths at start of game... oh, and can't forget the new 1.4.0+ events... and then start work on picture editing...

huh... I didn't post any pics on the status update... guess I had better do that...
ScreenShot_2023_0615_01_40_48.png ScreenShot_2023_0615_01_48_02.png
ScreenShot_2023_0615_01_48_22.png ScreenShot_2023_0615_01_49_14.png ScreenShot_2023_0615_01_52_45.png
yes... I fixed a mislabel... it now actually says boobjob >.<

I made a slight change to part of the interface, but it's so minor I doubt anyone will see it.

going to get omething to eat, stick the A/C on and continue to try and get RNJesus to work with me on random events.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes