SSRAndariel

May 31, 2023
Something I was curious about translation-wise. I'm going through ver. 1.3.1 and when Imouto gets sick she says "Keho, Keho". But it is translated as "ehehehe". From my understanding "Keho" is an onomatopoeia of coughing. If I remember correctly it was translated as such in the first game. "(*cough* *cough*)" I was wondering if this particular part is/will be changed in the 1.4.3 translation?

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Something I was curious about translation-wise. I'm going through ver. 1.3.1 and when Imouto gets sick she says "Keho, Keho". But it is translated as "ehehehe". From my understanding "Keho" is an onomatopoeia of coughing. If I remember correctly it was translated as such in the first game. "(*cough* *cough*)" I was wondering if this particular part is/will be changed in the 1.4.3 translation?
I also found it a little weird that she says "ehehe" when sick, but don't know anything about the "keho" thing.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
1686650863080.png

"Oops, I got sick again, ehehe~"

lol just usual MTL stuff, that release was really rough and unedited. I'd assume shades caught this one along with other weird stuff during testing, or maybe he used a different/better MTL this time. We'll see soon enough.

Last edited:

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
fuck, how the heck i live and don't know the mtool autotranslate shit...oh, and the cheat's table's for now is useless...can anyone adapt old table's for new ver?
Most of the table doesn't roll over, but someone already got the most mission critical valuables. Can't remember what page it was on, but they got a download link in the post about a week back or so.

How do you beat Akatsuki at the tournament thing?
Presuming you don't use Cheat Engine to reduce his HP to zero? I'd guess you block while Onii-chan, and maybe the girls, have a high chance of counter-strikes.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Don't you just have to have more HP to win a fight, by the end of the fight? If true, you would not even need them to get to 0 hp. Just have more HP.

Reactions: NitroSM

darqice21

Nov 30, 2021
Don't you just have to have more HP to win a fight, by the end of the fight? If true, you would not even need them to get to 0 hp. Just have more HP.
I won some fights by simply having over 1k hp. I'm not sure about Akatsuki or Gourment guild. Well that got me thinking about going through ng+ making a defense machine instead of attack.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Yep, you just need to outlast them. Get the skill which reduce battle turns by 5 then chip down akatsuki's team HP while healing yours. Save up enough Attack points for Kana to quick attack for 3 turns before it end and enjoy your cheap victory.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Can anyone eject main theme from 1.4.3 ver. in mp3 please?
Yes! Anyone can eject extract any file from 1.4.3, the easiest way is to use . Just follow the instructions in the link.
To download the latest release just look for the releases page in the right panel.

can anyone tell me how to get "black market" skill?
thank you.
If I'm not mistaken, you get "black market" skill by playing the game.

I'm serious though: after completing the main quest, maybe after 100 days, there is a point where you can't choose "contribution" or "mission" in the guild and your only way of making money is to convert your SP into money by repeatedly buying the "black market" skill. I'm not sure what are the exact conditions and I think it only shows up when that happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eakky13

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
A random question: Is there anyone here who has a cute little sister? I had the tought that if someones has a cute little sister they could be feeling very complex emotions by playing this game or not feel anything so i wanted to see if there was such a case here

Salmondude

Sep 7, 2019
A random question: Is there anyone here who has a cute little sister? I had the tought that if someones has a cute little sister they could be feeling very complex emotions by playing this game or not feel anything so i wanted to see if there was such a case here
plot twist is there any little sisters here playing the game thinking about complex emotions towards their big brother.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
No two people will think of the same situation in the exact same fashion.
Person A who has a little sister feel uncomfortable by a H game featuring incest period.
Person B who has a little sister feel uncomfortable by a H game featuring a little sister character but not a mother character. Person C who has a little sister is perfectly fine with it while not having any feelings towards his real sister.
Person D who has a little sister is perfectly fine with it because he has feelings towards his real sister.
Person E is uncomfortable with bro x sis games despite not having a little sister.
Person F is fine with it because he doesn't have a little sister.
Person G is fine with it because he knows it's all fiction.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
No two people will think of the same situation in the exact same fashion.
Person A who has a little sister feel uncomfortable by a H game featuring incest period.
Person B who has a little sister feel uncomfortable by a H game featuring a little sister character but not a mother character. Person C who has a little sister is perfectly fine with it while not having any feelings towards his real sister.
Person D who has a little sister is perfectly fine with it because he has feelings towards his real sister.
Person E is uncomfortable with bro x sis games despite not having a little sister.
Person F is fine with it because he doesn't have a little sister.
Person G is fine with it because he knows it's all fiction.
You forgot Person H who although has no obscene feelings towards his little sister, the sister does and so he's doing his big brother duty and playing games to be able to get it on.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
I won't call my little sister cute but ngl her looks is above average, yet I never feel that kind of "thing" towards her. Maybe it's just natural at this point but I've always separate fantasies and real life situations since I got a hard slap on reality when I was in first year of college.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes