taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
View attachment 2691841

I'm not against asking, but the mad man had messages asking for saves in like 50+ other threads and nothing else. Can you imagine someone downloading that many games with full saves? Was it just to see the CG galleries? At that point why not google some random images? Do they even play the games? What is the meaning of life? I need to sleep.
They probably got used to seeing RPG games with crappy recopied combat system and recopied CG's that they just want to see it.

But to be honest, Imouto life function so different from RPG's that I'm actually surprised someone is asking for one.
When I rather just wait for Cheated saves or Big brother mod where you can just unlock everything in one click. XD

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 2691841

I'm not against asking, but the mad man had messages asking for saves in like 50+ other threads and nothing else. Can you imagine someone downloading that many games with full saves? Was it just to see the CG galleries? At that point why not google some random images? Do they even play the games? What is the meaning of life? I need to sleep.
$5 says this is lazy way of getting h-games+100% save, zipping it together and using link hidden behind sixteen ad link shorteners to post on serbian basket weaving forums for passive shekel revenue.
And I think this shit actually worked out for him too.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Overestimating the askers is dangerous. I still have nightmares of that '100% save pls' mass thread spammer. A mod deleted all his messages, so for now we are safe... but you never know...

View attachment 2691785
Oh finally, that guy was getting annoying.
...assuming I'm thinking of the same guy, knowing our userbase there are probably several others like him out here. :HideThePain:

zf83

May 14, 2018
Why do so many people want 100% save? Isn't it more fun if you have to play by yourself? And it's also respectful of the people who made the mods.
The first part of the game (RPG section) can be annoying for people who expect something similar to the first game, which was 100% simulation

I remember bricking my save and being unable to win the final fight at the end of the RPG section because I didn't minmax my stats, losing hours of progress

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
The first part of the game (RPG section) can be annoying for people who expect something similar to the first game, which was 100% simulation

I remember bricking my save and being unable to win the final fight at the end of the RPG section because I didn't minmax my stats, losing hours of progress
But it's easy to cheat stats on your own save so possible to unbrick

zf83

May 14, 2018
But it's easy to cheat stats on your own save so possible to unbrick
Yes that's what I did in the end, still cheating shouldn't be a requirement if you want to focus on the simulation part of the game, especially when there's no warning that you might brick your save hours into the game

Reactions: NitroSM

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Yea,seems like Inusuku is .
He said that in main game sub characters played limited role and they did not get much exposure.
Therefore he thinks that after playing DLC people may change their opinions of them.

My opinion - Inusuku had some progress done , however it is unlikely that DLC will come this year. Probably early 2024.
Yeah if it really came out early 2024 then sister explorer would be on hold until 2027

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
you can play 1.4.3 with the Mtool for now while waiting for the full translation. One thing I am doing while waiting for the translation and the color/decensor is just working on stats and guild stuff before more heavily into the relationship stuff that way once everything is out I will have the biggest grind done

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
you can play 1.4.3 with the Mtool for now while waiting for the full translation. One thing I am doing while waiting for the translation and the color/decensor is just working on stats and guild stuff before more heavily into the relationship stuff that way once everything is out I will have the biggest grind done
fuck, how the heck i live and don't know the mtool autotranslate shit...oh, and the cheat's table's for now is useless...can anyone adapt old table's for new ver?

Last edited:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
People ask for 100% saves for 2 reasons. They're busy IRL or because they'd beaten the game / deleted it for space, during earlier versions and don't wish to replay sections that they already beat.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
People ask for 100% saves for 2 reasons. They're busy IRL or because they'd beaten the game / deleted it for space, during earlier versions and don't wish to replay sections that they already beat.
Well that part, most people understand. It's when the same person asks for 100% save for like, 20 or 30 games, or has clearly not even tried the game. At that point, those people might as well go looking for game CG galleries instead.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
For some games 100% save is enough. However for this game gameplay itself is entertaining.It is not just mindless button mashing. There is good narration , many random and scripted events , different outcomes. You can see personallity changes of your sister. This game ( as Inusuku's previous games) is one of best sellers of all time on DLsite and Inusuku got top 3 of 2022 best DLsite creators for a reason.

Reactions: akapp and Mczipper

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Time and time you see some weird, trojan/virus ridden site with way too many ads selling pirated games. Many of them sell mods/cheats/trainers/full saves instead. Some riddled with the same malware. Now, this can't be reason everyone asking for saves does it, but the 3 or 4 posts total of an account asking only for 100% full saves... often not even questioning the futility of games which have no gallery or repeatable events.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Well that part, most people understand. It's when the same person asks for 100% save for like, 20 or 30 games, or has clearly not even tried the game. At that point, those people might as well go looking for game CG galleries instead.
The way I personally see it is that it's heavily dependant on the game itself. For a visual novel or shitty RPG maker game, I think it makes some sense whether they just want to polish the pole or go through specfic sections without playing the whole thing. Though, for a game like this it definitely doesn't make much sense since in many ways it's literally built with no "collection room" in mind and heavily focused on simulation and real RPG elements.

Though as someone that never uses a 100% save, I guess it also depends on the person's brain damage and laziness stats or smt idk :LUL:

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes