Markuno

May 28, 2023
Now that I'm focusing on the mod again, I've managed to get a lot of work on the second of the two main things I'll be adding once the translation is out. Figured I'll share a bit of a preview of what's to come:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like to make a request

Could you add the cumshot on the breasts to your mod?

I attached an image of what I mean.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Update before I sleep : done a fair bit of rewriting, corrections and just general cleaning up of the translation.

inching closer to a release, a few more days maybe? still having issues with the .mps files, but I will deal with that once everything else is done.

well, that's all for now...so much work summed up in a single sentence...

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to that 'AI' game inusuku was working on that was supposedly the priority before he worked on imouto fantasy again?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to that 'AI' game inusuku was working on that was supposedly the priority before he worked on imouto fantasy again?
There are a lot of legal issues right now over there concerning AI, especially on DLsite, so while their still making the game, their waiting a bit to see how things calm down.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Damn, this game and the prequel is really good. I wonder if he can add interactive H-scene like with sister

Apr 3, 2018
Got a nasty storm overhead atm, might have to shut-off my pc until it passes :/

already got a bit more done so far. so I'll take a break for a hour or so and see what the storm is like then.
Same im in UK it just passed me had to go to my garden and close all the green house lids so it would not get blown out and the lighting was scary yikes!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Got a nasty storm overhead atm, might have to shut-off my pc until it passes :/

already got a bit more done so far. so I'll take a break for a hour or so and see what the storm is like then.
Thanks for your hard work Shade, we should always take breaks to clear our minds and return to work refreshed

On the other hand, I saw that the sub-character poll was won by Yukari. I see that when inusuku mentioned that he was popular it wasn't just random words.

Yui was always my favorite because of her personality ñ.ñ

1686512226716.png

Also today I publish a post where he mentions that he has started working on the dlc.

Unfortunately he not show new images :(.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes