narafara

Jan 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so during my testing, you can actually change the size of the choices box to your preference, the image responsible for it named base_bottan.png which can be found in Data/1.4.0/ folder (need image editor for it) or you can download mine

here how it looks in game
but then it will also make this part for example, wider

another solution is to make two different version of the base_button (normal and wide) but i suppose that will make it looks so disorganized...

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
so during my testing, you can actually change the size of the choices box to your preference, the image responsible for it named base_bottan.png which can be found in Data/1.4.0/ folder (need image editor for it) or you can download mine

here how it looks in game
but then it will also make this part for example, wider

another solution is to make two different version of the base_button (normal and wide) but i suppose that will make it looks so disorganized...
Something of a solution, figure out the largest box you'll need and size ALL the boxes to match. Then it wont stick out for being too big.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Status report :

Testing continues, currently tracking down a mislabeled skill gain, have also fixed up... hmm.... I'd say 70% of kasumi's join events to read better. Fixed more Subjugation name shenanigans.

Can definitely say money gains have gotten a boost :
ScreenShot_2023_0609_18_24_57.png

big news! BlueFireNick has managed to get the translation into the .mps files! so now I will need to double check them and see if everything is a-ok! (also, a new version of translate++ is apparently pretty close, so that might come with a fix for the current .mps file issues as well)

still have a lot of testing and rewriting to go, but things are looking good so far!

*edit* set up for a last weekend before day 100 to finish big adventure :
ScreenShot_2023_0609_19_04_11.png

*edit2* done with Kasumi's join events, now trying to sort out Akatsuki random events... I really HATE the RNG events, makes it difficult to see in game if everything is working correctly, one of the reasons testing takes so danged long... also hate events that give certain skills, as I need to crosscheck that A) It's the correct skill, and B) Which line it's referencing, my (current) workaround for this is to add a number on skill gain so I can quickly check it's all correct, then change to correct one if needed.

Last edited:

GeTRoGuE

Jun 30, 2018
Money buff is the most welcomed one !

Playing through and entire run and having to farm money in a timed game sucks hard...

Thanks for the hard work !

Reactions: Netox and akapp

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
In 1.4.3 cheat table not work anymore. Have any solution, or I just wait for English update?
The translated version won't fix that, they're just not compatible anymore.

For now, either try to track down the new addresses yourself (assuming you know how to use CE) or wait for someone else to share a new table. Being able to use the old version as reference is a big plus imo, you can check how the variables behave so you know what values to look for.

Reactions: darkjoker13

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question I spent more than 50 days I must be at 70 - 80 days and so far I only have h-scenes with the sister suddenly the other girls who present themselves during the fights there's no h-scene with them? Because sometimes I see that they gain points of favor or apresacion but I don't know if it's useful?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I have a question I spent more than 50 days I must be at 70 - 80 days and so far I only have h-scenes with the sister suddenly the other girls who present themselves during the fights there's no h-scene with them? Because sometimes I see that they gain points of favor or apresacion but I don't know if it's useful?
They don't present themselves, that's the flash you see as they fall down during the fight (a combat mechanic). They gain power as you improve your relationship with them, but outside of dreams and a bit of peeping at the late-game onsen, there is no real h-content with them. That's all been pushed back to his DLC.

Reactions: Carlos0123

Carlos0123

Feb 4, 2023
They don't present themselves, that's the flash you see as they fall down during the fight (a combat mechanic). They gain power as you improve your relationship with them, but outside of dreams and a bit of peeping at the late-game onsen, there is no real h-content with them. That's all been pushed back to his DLC.
what dlc are you talking about?
could you give me the source of this?

STUTTERING99

Mar 14, 2020
This is bullshit, I won the fight against the first adventurer team that we fought yet they said I lost. I mean how? Their HP literally went zero first.
I guess there is no alternative outcome where our team win against that adventurer team, huh.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is bullshit, I won the fight against the first adventurer team that we fought yet they said I lost. I mean how? Their HP literally went zero first.
I guess there is no alternative outcome where our team win against that adventurer team, huh.
Gourmet club ain't gon' change, it's the Budget Kazuma fight that's going to change.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
U ever heard the 1st fight bein scripted?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
You're using 1.3.x and before. As of 1.4.0, the fights are no longer scripted as losses, since they can be won much easier with the New Game+ abilities (Inusuku thought one couldn't win before that unless you had cheated, which wasn't true).

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Are you playing on 1.4 verson , somebody posted that if you win first battle you get different route.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes