anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
The FFFOX MOD, COLOR MOD and DESCENSORED MOD are waiting for the translation to be released.

On behalf of the color mod, the girl who colors has shown some progress images in her thread.
Look forward to it all coming out! Just have to be patient :)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
god, what a day :/

real life junk hit hard today, so barely got anything done on translation, mostly just transferring everything to 1.4.3 (and the whole process had to be done by hand because Inusuku added a few lines here and there)

So, plus side, I have a early start tomorrow (today now)... have a couple of RL things to get done, then I should be free to to continue testing the translation.

still no word on fixing the damned .mps file issue from Translate++, which is annoying, and could potentially be a huge delay if I finish testing before a fix is released.

... overall just a crappy long day today.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Looks like I have an artist for the mod, so... kitsune sister will be a thing later on down the line. If I just compare the cost to my old FEH account...a few hundred on a game isn't that bad, right? :whistle:
That's actually a steal considering the amount of cgs and content that the artist would have to rework to make her a kitsune. Will it be with the uncensored mod as well once that gets updated?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

real life junk hit hard today, so barely got anything done on translation, mostly just transferring everything to 1.4.3 (and the whole process had to be done by hand because Inusuku added a few lines here and there)

So, plus side, I have a early start tomorrow (today now)... have a couple of RL things to get done, then I should be free to to continue testing the translation.

still no word on fixing the damned .mps file issue from Translate++, which is annoying, and could potentially be a huge delay if I finish testing before a fix is released.

No matter if it's work related or health/family/friend related, we appreciate what you do man. Don't burn yourself the fuck out. Eat something killer and take a break for a day or more if you need to. The translate++ .mps issue sounds like a ridiculous pain in the ass.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

This is the terror of all mods... the official updates :(

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
That's actually a steal considering the amount of cgs and content that the artist would have to rework to make her a kitsune. Will it be with the uncensored mod as well once that gets updated?
Well, I'm only have the bare necessity of images changed that I need by an actual artist, and will be using those to them add it to the rest of the images (I can do a bit of redrawing confidently, at least). So once the artist is done, there will still be a lot of work adding those details into the rest of the images.

The Decensored version is already done by mello, he's just waiting on Shadeishere's translation to upload the decensored pictures from 1.4.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
The Decensored version is already done by mello, he's just waiting on Shadeishere's translation to upload the decensored pictures from 1.4.
just my two cents, but at this point you should use version control tool and put those sub-projects into respective branches

EDIT: might be looking derpy on my terminal but something like this:
cmd_2023-06-07_14-21-23.png

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Update Notes from 1.4.3 (inside code):
 ・深夜意図していないタイミングで瞬きが発生する現象の修正
 ・その他軽微なバグ ・誤字等の修正
 ・Fixed an unintended late-night blink phenomenon.
 ・Other minor bugs ・Fixing of typos, etc.

Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Update Notes from 1.4.3 (inside code):
 ・深夜意図していないタイミングで瞬きが発生する現象の修正
 ・その他軽微なバグ ・誤字等の修正
 ・Fixed an unintended late-night blink phenomenon.
 ・Other minor bugs ・Fixing of typos, etc.
Inusuku also added a disclaimer at start of game.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
At least it's already out on dlsite this time. lol
And with that, here it is in case anyone wants it.

Ver1.4.3 download Mega

Official release, no patches, no password, you know the drill.
question how to translate it to English???

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes