Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
You could make it say something like "1 day left" instead of "deadline 1 day" would be less text and keep subjugation as normal text size.
rolling with this, will edit post with how it looks soon.

ScreenShot_2023_0605_22_03_14.png

that looks good to me.

I've also been rewriting parts of the main story as I play them to be better (also I'm on a different "save the guild" branch, so new dialogue to go through)

Last edited:

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
Actually, I've been planning to see if anyone could add in a kitsune version for the sister (essentially, fox tail and ears), which is my dream project for the mod, just far outside my abilities (unless I use a looooot of time I don't have).
Yes please!!!

darkgreentea

Jan 11, 2023
Hey guys!
how many mods are there for this game? is there a thread or another way to find them? i only know godly brother. if you could tell me more or even link them, i'd be gratefull!

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
At least it's already out on dlsite this time. lol
And with that, here it is in case anyone wants it.

Ver1.4.3 download

Official release, no patches, no password, you know the drill.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Looks like I have an artist for the mod, so... kitsune sister will be a thing later on down the line. If I just compare the cost to my old FEH account...a few hundred on a game isn't that bad, right? :whistle:
Oh that's nice! A few hundred sounds a bit steep for just one person, but I guess that's just how you folks roll. If you ever feel like setting up a ko-fi or something, I wouldn't mind chipping in.

Reactions: akapp and DenseFool
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes