Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'm now in Testing phase. and thanks to BlueFireNick we now have translated Tip and Onsen debt screens!
View attachment 2675274
I'll fix the back Image(s) later

also I fixed the misspelling on the last pic posted :/

Had to re-roll a few times to get a decent title for test playthrough (and isn't that fun when it's untranslated)
I've decided to leave the new room icons alone, as removing the japanese text makes them look a tad lopsided, and they already have have english in them anyway.

View attachment 2675276

so... testing time, looking forward to seeing how this goes :p

View attachment 2675326
Hi Shade,

A small question... what font do you use for your translation?

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
All of the uncensored from there can be overwritten directly without messing anything up, translation or not.

The art is already out if you want to decensor it, and I even have the images that is censored separated in a folder if you need it. Will attach it below.
Question, what's the cuttin image supposed to be? It's the only image that I couldn't immediately tell what it is, and I'm curious if you know or if anyone else has any ideas. Also good god the drive of you mfers. It is legit awe-inspiring.
Edit: 6,666 likes for Shade. Nice.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Yeah I don't think waiting on translation to decensor image files is necessary as they shouldn't conflict with the work Shade is doing (possibly except when it's an image with baked on text).

Only thing to maybe be aware of but I can't confirm if true or not is that there may be some censored CGs reworked by Inusuku so even though old decensor can be copied ontop of new content, there is a chance it will be reverting to pre-rework art. But again, I'm not sure if this is true or not. You may be able to use some kind of program to compare file hashes or something to quickly verify if anything changed or not.
Checking the artwork was the first thing I did, but I'm sure none of it was touched up by Inusuku, at least not the censored ones. There are a few normal ones that got replaced by artwork in 1.4, but instead of touching them up, he created new files in 1.4 (there's actually a lot of dead images inside his folders.)

Question, what's the cuttin image supposed to be? It's the only image that I couldn't immediately tell what it is, and I'm curious if you know or if anyone else has any ideas. Also good god the drive of you mfers. It is legit awe-inspiring.
Edit: 6,666 likes for Shade. Nice.
Cut-ins happen during scenes, where if she starts to give a blowjob, it shows a blowjob cutin, etc. Since this isn't animated, nor is every single thing shown directly happening to the sister, the cutins fill in the details with your imagination, and also fill in a lot of empty room in the game.
Edit: The censored cutin included in that folder is a penis ejaculating inside a mouth.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
so... I got a little distracted and posted (TWICE) in the wrong place >.< (sorry Goodbye Eternity peeps!)

let's re-try that :

Untitled.png
Got Beaten :/

And more of the Tips section, Because BlueFireNick did an amazing job! (and I fixed the back images)
1.png 2.png

(I fixed the End button already, before anyone points it out)

*edit* also changed some of the Subjugation target names so they fit...

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Untitled.png

well well well... my old nemesis returns... (power works fine, now rng until I can test the other options)

*edit*

GAME WRRRYYYYY?
Untitled.png
(bloody title is stuck on modification... it should be Remade... NO WHERE IN THE TRANSLATION DOES MODIFICATION EXIST EXCEPT A POLICY TITLE!)

no-game.gif

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
End of Day report :

So, bumps and issues along the way : modification title should be Remade, trying to sort that out now. Also have an error popping up whenever it's a sunny day in game (sound issue, not sure what's happening, but it doesn't stop gameplay, so I am ignoring it for now)

been fixing lots of little things that have been around for awhile now, and just generally rewriting things to be better.

BlueFireNick has been incredible with their help doing the tips screens (and maybe a way to resolve the issue the .mps files have, fingers crossed on that)

I also dealt with something that has been low priority but always bugged me when I saw it, the enemy's titles :
Untitled.png

I'm also renaming some enemies as I go (Wilderness > Wild Thing) as some of them had issues with the interface when doing subjugation.

well, Thats all for tonight folks, I've been at this PC for over 9 hours, and I am going to chill out, listen to some music and get something to eat.

Expect more news tomorrow!

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Still, that's some great progress. And now I'm wondering again why Kagura Games are taking so goddamn long to release it...
Another possibility might be the DLC release. Maybe Inusuku informed he would work on the update and DLC back to back and they decided to just put it on the waiting list. But I agree that more likely they just suck.

Reactions: akapp

Clusterfucced

May 3, 2023
There are a few normal ones that got replaced by artwork in 1.4, but instead of touching them up, he created new files in 1.4 (there's actually a lot of dead images inside his folders.)
Speaking of the artwork, I noticed 3-4 images for the training sessions.
For example, the secret training, there were 4 images from sprinting, jumping, to completely gone.

I've never seen it play at all; were those not being used?

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Okay, so... the decensored mod for 1.4 is done. It took quite a while, around 5 hours including this artwork that I made on a whim.

Should I just wait for Shade to finish his translation or just upload it here right away?

noble-mission.jpg

oh yeah, kudos for Shadesishere for working the translation for this game despite the difficulties.

Keep up the good work! We're in noble mission here!

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Okay, so... the decensored mod for 1.4 is done. It took quite a while, around 5 hours including this artwork that I made on a whim.

Should I just wait for Shade to finish his translation or just upload it here right away?

View attachment 2676293

oh yeah, kudos for Shadesishere for working the translation for this game despite the difficulties.

Keep up the good work! We're in noble mission here!
If you find yourself bored, don't suppose we could worm a "3 month bump" decensor mod out of you? =p

To answer your actual question tho, I'd say release it with the translation. It can be an incentive for Shad!

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018

Probably best to upload it now. Maybe people might find things that were missed, if any, or issues with using the mod.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
If you find yourself bored, don't suppose we could worm a "3 month bump" decensor mod out of you? =p

To answer your actual question tho, I'd say release it with the translation. It can be an incentive for Shad!
you mean a pregnancy mod for this game? I have this future side project for this game that adds various sleep wear available in night sex scene, though since I'm only an artist I'm gonna need the help from programmer like BlueFireNick to implement it... maybe depends on the demand on this community I might consider making pregnancy mod first

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
you mean a pregnancy mod for this game? I have this future side project for this game that adds various sleep wear available in night sex scene, though since I'm only an artist I'm gonna need the help from programmer like BlueFireNick to implement it... maybe depends on the demand on this community I might consider making pregnancy mod first
The programmer free way to handle it would just be that it's "hardcoded" into the images. Which is to say, she always has it. Assumption being the person who's playing would choose if and when to drag+drop the replacements in. Janky but it'd work. I'm sure a modder would come along and do the rest of the work eventually.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes