nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
She has to read it on her own; in 1.4, there's a CG of her reading your "homework" with one hand.

Reading it with her will unlock the Doggystyle and Paizuri skills for purchase (40 pts each)
so i believe its up to RNGesus for her to read the book on her own right...?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Speaking of the artwork, I noticed 3-4 images for the training sessions.
For example, the secret training, there were 4 images from sprinting, jumping, to completely gone.

I've never seen it play at all; were those not being used?
I do know some got replaced, as well as some being more 'test' images (there's a lot of 'test' coding in the game as well Inusuku never cleaned up).

you mean a pregnancy mod for this game? I have this future side project for this game that adds various sleep wear available in night sex scene, though since I'm only an artist I'm gonna need the help from programmer like BlueFireNick to implement it... maybe depends on the demand on this community I might consider making pregnancy mod first
I would be more than willing to add work on the coding side of both a pregnancy version, as well as sleep wear during the night. I've got the coding, just not much for drawing (outside of touch-up redrawing).

Actually, I've been planning to see if anyone could add in a kitsune version for the sister (essentially, fox tail and ears), which is my dream project for the mod, just far outside my abilities (unless I use a looooot of time I don't have).

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
I would be more than willing to add work on the coding side of both a pregnancy version, as well as sleep wear during the night. I've got the coding, just not much for drawing (outside of touch-up redrawing).

Actually, I've been planning to see if anyone could add in a kitsune version for the sister (essentially, fox tail and ears), which is my dream project for the mod, just far outside my abilities (unless I use a looooot of time I don't have).
kemomimi is nice too... man, look at the possibilities in this game.
I hope I have free time this month, this thread fires me up!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
...I didn't even know I wanted that until just now. Just take my fucking money.
I mean, outside of enemies, this game is basically medieval/modern mix sister life, not fantasy sister life. The sister should at least be a fantasy race, you know. While I would never take money for my mods, I might just put out a request for an artist from my personal stash, seeing how this is my main wish for this game. All I need is a base set of the cg's edited, then I could use photoshop to change them all, then code it into the game so that not only is it in the game, but it is by choice, and not forced between one or the other (and possible a choice using the new game+ system).

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
kemomimi is nice too... man, look at the possibilities in this game.
I hope I have free time this month, this thread fires me up!
I mean, outside of enemies, this game is basically medieval/modern mix sister life, not fantasy sister life. The sister should at least be a fantasy race, you know. While I would never take money for my mods, I might just put out a request for an artist from my personal stash, seeing how this is my main wish for this game. All I need is a base set of the cg's edited, then I could use photoshop to change them all, then code it into the game so that not only is it in the game, but it is by choice, and not forced between one or the other (and possible a choice using the new game+ system).
I hope all your ideas come true, it really is quite exciting to think about the future of this game seeing how passionate the community is.

Keep up the good work (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, have woken up, made a cuppa and dived into the game hunting the 2 issues from last night.

Sound issue sorted, and I think I've dealt with the Remade issue too (fingers crossed the event pops again, because silly sod here deleted the save file while applying the new changes, I have a backup but it's a day 1 save, which is good as it lets me see all the changes I've made as I go anyway).

*edit* confirmed the Remade title is fixed... also made my onii-chan the weakest ever :
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Too bad i haven't encountered the event even once in my playthrough.

Still I share my "225 day Completed Water also drips brother" save if it can be any use (the pre title you get after abstinent week)

Reactions: torresm

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
oh, I should mention that the amount of money you get from Community work and Subjugation got a buff :

ScreenShot_2023_0605_20_05_07.png
(ignore how much money I have in pic, it's a cheated amount for ease of testing)
first week doing mostly community work got me 600, this time around with 2 subjugations and the interleague bit, so not a bad amount

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just doing more testing, still contemplating how to deal with the subjugation box size issue...

tested town shops, inventory, battle against Akatsuki (won it this time) and am just rolling RNG to test certain scenes (Weird scientist is avoiding me this time round, even with a hour of save scumming earlier today)
ScreenShot_2023_0605_20_22_12.png

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes