Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Question. What does the FFOX mod do?
Adds some events to v1.3.1(tl 0.4) the game, some of which use unused art assets in the game's code.

Inusuku has added some of the mod's events to the game in 1.4.x, including cowgirl penetration and nakadashi. I don't know for sure which other features are now redundant, or what the modder's plans for 1.4.x are (above and beyond waiting for the translation to be released)

Reactions: Lucette

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, got quite a few RL things done today. have been spending the last hour reloading my current save for random events and rewriting some of them.

bear head training event is weird, sometimes it gives you an ability, sometimes it doesn't...
anyway, time to continue testing the main story.
(havent heard back from dev of translate++ yet, so :confused: )

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shade having fun while testing and baiting us. LOL
yes and no, I'm actually going over everything to A) check it works, and B) Clean up/Rewrite as needed.
also helps me find out if there is a particular spot where an error might happen.

I intend for this version of the translation to be vastly improved over the older versions.

also waiting for a update to fix the issue of the .mps files too.

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
yes and no, I'm actually going over everything to A) check it works, and B) Clean up/Rewrite as needed.
also helps me find out if there is a particular spot where an error might happen.

I intend for this version of the translation to be vastly improved over the older versions.

Just jk don't be so serious. Hope that all goes well for you.

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023

take your time :) I look forward to the finished translations and ofc the other mods to follow like the color

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How to get this path?
well, I lost to the Gourmet club but beat Akatsuki, then I was on the path...

so, honestly, not sure, I think on a normal run (no new game+ or cheating) you would lose both fights, and that would default to Menu Strategy path, on a new game+ run, you can get boosts to starting stats, so can then beat those fights with ease.

I cheated so I could test the new content and make sure it was working properly and the translation was ok.

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
From what I've read here there's story routes in the game, right? If so how many and how do they work I haven't played yet and won't be able for a little while to see for myself.

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
From what I've read here there's story routes in the game, right? If so how many and how do they work I haven't played yet and won't be able for a little while to see for myself.
Since new update added many things , and translation is in progress ,you will have to wait for definite answer.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
well, I lost to the Gourmet club but beat Akatsuki, then I was on the path...

so, honestly, not sure, I think on a normal run (no new game+ or cheating) you would lose both fights, and that would default to Menu Strategy path, on a new game+ run, you can get boosts to starting stats, so can then beat those fights with ease.

I cheated so I could test the new content and make sure it was working properly and the translation was ok.

I see . I win the Gourmet club but I lost Akatsuki in the firsttime . that why. Thank you sir.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Seem like it only requires you to beat Akatsuki then, cuz I beat both of them and get to choose both approaches, by their wording. The guild will automatically open its bar after the subjugation it seems.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Had to spend a fair amount of time troubleshooting a chunk of the story text today, also spent far too long trying to save-scum events to make sure everything is a-ok with those.

on plus side, almost all of the bathroom scenes seem to be working well :p

ScreenShot_2023_0609_02_09_10.png

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes