Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
You can always write to Shadesishere does he needs help. Even if u like me never done this before, i'm sure there is some basic things to do.
Otherwise stop just post worthless thinks bc u are not only one who wait. (Surprise I know)
Then why did you reply to my post just to add another worthless post in this thread.

nene23

Jun 8, 2023
Okay, from what I'm seeing here, the translation is not only a matter of translatng text,but also taking text size into account..
However, would it be possible to help with the translation? I saw that Translator++ generates a excel kind of output, so someone could post that and I think there would be people more than happy to help with translation and proofreading (Maybe for even other languages)
Edit: Also, just saying, because I would like to help somehow

Reactions: maybe973

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Now that I'm focusing on the mod again, I've managed to get a lot of work on the second of the two main things I'll be adding once the translation is out. Figured I'll share a bit of a preview of what's to come:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stealth sex / indecency makes my peepee become a big peepee
47d672263455ba203a128777ee717c9b8882563ddde39795b36706431f95e6b6.jpg

Salmondude

Sep 7, 2019
Now that I'm focusing on the mod again, I've managed to get a lot of work on the second of the two main things I'll be adding once the translation is out. Figured I'll share a bit of a preview of what's to come:
I am so looking forward to this!!!! i hope you can make her cum and make those panties wet!

Markuno

May 28, 2023

Friend, we have it all here, a color mod, an uncensored mod and a mod that adds content, all of great quality.

This really is the best time to be alive hahaha

Shadesishere BlueFireNick daseson mello.second Thanks for all

Last edited:

YoloBanana_XP

Jul 6, 2022
They don't present themselves, that's the flash you see as they fall down during the fight (a combat mechanic). They gain power as you improve your relationship with them, but outside of dreams and a bit of peeping at the late-game onsen, there is no real h-content with them. That's all been pushed back to his DLC.
how we get the onsen scene?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes