Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Back at it now, storm is pretty much over, just very overcast, humid and wet... I'm sat here in just underwear and a tshirt.

random events continue to be a pain in the ass.
ah well, back to the grind.

*edit* so, had a chat with the dev of translate++, seems the issue with the .mps files are specific to this game... so most likely no solution there, thankfully BlueFireNick has a way to deal with that, so at some point I will be sending them a revised version of the translation of the .mps files to be updated.

In the meantime I suppose people want a real status update, which I will post very soon.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Friend, we have it all here, a color mod, an uncensored mod and a mod that adds content, all of great quality.

This really is the best time to be alive hahaha

Shadesishere BlueFireNick daseson mello.second Thanks for all
Shadesishere BlueFireNick daseson mello.second

I just wanna say, thanks for being the Lewd Modding Power Rangers, ya'll are FEEDING degenerates like me who are too dumb to know how to work this kind of stuff
For my part, I also thank all of you for showing that you like my work ♥

687474~1.GIF

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, Status update :

Translation : 75%
Testing : 70%
Picture Editing : 40%
Clean up : 70%

So, as you can see, getting there, still have to test quite a few things, more rewrites etc, but we are getting there.
Also, dev of translate++ seems to have found the issue!
Untitled.png
nice.gif

And now for that moment you've all been waiting for : Pictures!
ScreenShot_2023_0611_21_23_03.png ScreenShot_2023_0611_23_08_43.png
ScreenShot_2023_0611_23_26_32.png ScreenShot_2023_0611_23_29_42.png
ScreenShot_2023_0611_23_32_01.png ScreenShot_2023_0611_23_32_41.png

7p0u6z.gif

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Update before I sleep : done a fair bit of rewriting, corrections and just general cleaning up of the translation.

inching closer to a release, a few more days maybe? still having issues with the .mps files, but I will deal with that once everything else is done.

well, that's all for now...so much work summed up in a single sentence...
Yo king, you got a ko-fi or something? I wanna throw some support and appreciation your way ;)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Quite sad that most likely I will play and finish the game when translation is up. Can't wait for your color mod anymore.
Sorry if the progress is slow :(,

Really every day I say "what if I try this?, what if I do this other?" It could be said that I learn as I go along and it seems to me that every day the coloring of the images improves more and more,

Right now I am trying a new technique... In a few hours I will share an image with you so that you can give me your opinions about it.

This game is also quite replayable, maybe in the future you'll want to play it again and by then my mod will be more advanced in terms of content ñ.ñ.

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
Sorry if the progress is slow :(,

Really every day I say "what if I try this?, what if I do this other?" It could be said that I learn as I go along and it seems to me that every day the coloring of the images improves more and more,

Right now I am trying a new technique... In a few hours I will share an image with you so that you can give me your opinions about it.

This game is also quite replayable, maybe in the future you'll want to play it again and by then my mod will be more advanced in terms of content ñ.ñ.
I just looked through your thread and I am very impressed. The game is great in black and white and I like that manga-esque aesthetic. But your colouring work looks so vibrant. I'm looking forward to it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
Yea,seems like Inusuku is .
He said that in main game sub characters played limited role and they did not get much exposure.
Therefore he thinks that after playing DLC people may change their opinions of them.

My opinion - Inusuku had some progress done , however it is unlikely that DLC will come this year. Probably early 2024.

striderfox321

Jan 22, 2020
Yea,seems like Inusuku is .
He said that in main game sub characters played limited role and they did not get much exposure.
Therefore he thinks that after playing DLC people may change their opinions of them.

My opinion - Inusuku had some progress done , however it is unlikely that DLC will come this year. Probably early 2024.
so take quite sometimes until we get new DLC, got it

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sooo, hOw dO I uNlOcK tHe HoT sPrInGs eVeNt???
7p1km3.gif

7p1kz8.gif

*last edit before sleep* I didn't expect the gif above to work so great... all the ricks actually look at the "faq link in first post"
so... guess I should spoil a few things, specifically about the picture editing %, I intend to fix up the untranslated pics (last couple of pantie descriptions, buttons that were left undone, the game guide pics in the main folder and also fix up the text on the robust skill as well as the guild girls status screen unlockable skills)

ah well, sleep time now, catch you all later!

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks for your hard work Shade, we should always take breaks to clear our minds and return to work refreshed

On the other hand, I saw that the sub-character poll was won by Yukari. I see that when inusuku mentioned that he was popular it wasn't just random words.

Yui was always my favorite because of her personality ñ.ñ

View attachment 2690881

Also today I publish a post where he mentions that he has started working on the dlc.

Unfortunately he not show new images :(.
I see a fellow Yui enjoyer :WeSmart:

It can now also unlock another way in 1.4.3 (random event)
thank god... should mean less "how do I unlock [insert relevent skill/scene/item]" posts

also I will be updating the FAQ for 1.4.3 once its release time
Overestimating the askers is dangerous. I still have nightmares of that '100% save pls' mass thread spammer. A mod deleted all his messages, so for now we are safe... but you never know...

stalking.gif

Reactions: akapp

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Hey does anyone hav
cart.gif

I'm not against asking, but the mad man had messages asking for saves in like 50+ other threads and nothing else. Can you imagine someone downloading that many games with full saves? Was it just to see the CG galleries? At that point why not google some random images? Do they even play the games? What is the meaning of life? I need to sleep.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes