Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Sister trust&interest are pretty much useless... i rather not even raise Interest at the start as i don't want to receive Used pansu lol the gold is more than welcome...at the start u can receive a lot of money but later on u can only receive 3k at most and worst of deduct 300 gold even if u do Hunting/Contribution

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sister trust&interest are pretty much useless... i rather not even raise Interest at the start as i don't want to receive Used pansu lol the gold is more than welcome...at the start u can receive a lot of money but later on u can only receive 3k at most and worst of deduct 300 gold even if u do Hunting/Contribution
I dunno about useless, she won't let you do a lotta things if trust is low and low trust + preg is a bad ending.
3k at most? I've received more than that, sometimes a jackpot of 10k+ and more.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I dunno about useless, she won't let you do a lotta things if trust is low and low trust + preg is a bad ending.
3k at most? I've received more than that, sometimes a jackpot of 10k+ and more.
Then I'm just unlucky also trust is not an issue it will rise on its own

Edit:unless u do ecchi and fail or peep i don't see any restriction here... oh w8 u talking about h...kek silly me...

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Then I'm just unlucky also trust is not an issue it will rise on its own
I still have no idea how it works tbh. I can spam hunting / subjugation for a week and I'm still in the red in late game. :KEK:
That is a different thing, trust stat itself isn't useless.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I still have no idea how it works tbh. I can spam hunting / subjugation for a week and I'm still in the red in late game. :KEK:
That is a different thing, trust stat itself isn't useless.
Well i didn't specify it but... the newgame+ feature that trust&interest choice thing is not really needed

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
In my case idk how many times i thought i should give up and restart new game...
though i manage to max all stats b4 final battle(hard).... the lack of funds to buy book or boost item(like duvet)... i was like challenge accepted T.T
Edit:I'm too lazy restart

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In my case idk how many times i thought i should give up and restart new game...
though i manage to max all stats b4 final battle(hard).... the lack of funds to buy book or boost item(like duvet)... i was like challenge accepted T.T
Edit:I'm too lazy restart
Go ooga booga, spam atk stat, other stats don't matter.
Works every time. :KEK:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Go ooga booga, spam atk stat, other stats don't matter.
Works every time. :KEK:
Not on hard mode...
with 400def it still receive 750+dmg...
400wis i manage to get some skill
Idk wat tech&gut do but max it after
Atk,def,wis then gut last tech

Edit:with guard up its was reduce to 350+ but it was still close call also u get no support except elixir at round 10

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Inusuku posted

He said that DLC content will be available after clearing main story.
There will be more interactions/events with sister and new events for sub characters.
Inusuku hopes to finish DLC before end of this year.
yeah I'd trust Toro releasing Dead Red Hood next month more than that, also it seems that the DLC is the story of the guild rebuilding the onsen that got decimated during the onsen event. So does that mean you have to clear that part of the story too or just day 100 event in order to access this DLC?

Also Inusuku better let us night crawl them, especially Yui

Comic LO magazine
yeah the artist is one of the comic LO staple artist, Kurebayashi

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Status report : I'm feeling pretty lousy at the moment. still fixing up random events, but i think at this point I'm just going to push ahead and get the post day 100 content done and dusted.

ever wondered why certain things went untranslated in previous versions? let me show and describe what's happening : ScreenShot_2023_0617_19_37_34.png
for some reason, when the box to the side is translated, it completely borks the save system, saves "slide" into place randomly as you switch pages, the text at the bottom should be in the box, and the saves themselves become unselectable.

so how do I fix this? Well... the easiest way is to leave it untranslated... or experiment and hope that somehow it works.
So I changed things about, got rid of the caution message etc... and now it works :

ScreenShot_2023_0617_19_51_15.png

So that's a small example of some of the issues that can happen when trying to translate everything, it for this reason that :
ScreenShot_2023_0617_19_52_53.png
the Craftmanship skill's post aquired text is left in japanese, as translating it breaks the entire status screen and makes the player unable to buy other skills or see skill descriptions.

fun times...

anyway, i've cracked on ahead with the first part of the hot spring events, and made some small changes.

Pic time? Pic time!
ScreenShot_2023_0617_17_37_03.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_19_02_17.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_19_03_01.png
ScreenShot_2023_0617_19_17_10.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_19_21_17.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_20_02_44.png

that's all for now... oh... I should mention that I renamed the monkey leader after I took that pic :/

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Status report : I'm feeling pretty lousy at the moment. still fixing up random events, but i think at this point I'm just going to push ahead and get the post day 100 content done and dusted.

ever wondered why certain things went untranslated in previous versions? let me show and describe what's happening : View attachment 2704227
for some reason, when the box to the side is translated, it completely borks the save system, saves "slide" into place randomly as you switch pages, the text at the bottom should be in the box, and the saves themselves become unselectable.

so how do I fix this? Well... the easiest way is to leave it untranslated... or experiment and hope that somehow it works.
So I changed things about, got rid of the caution message etc... and now it works :

View attachment 2704251

So that's a small example of some of the issues that can happen when trying to translate everything, it for this reason that :
View attachment 2704256
the Craftmanship skill's post aquired text is left in japanese, as translating it breaks the entire status screen and makes the player unable to buy other skills or see skill descriptions.

fun times...

anyway, i've cracked on ahead with the first part of the hot spring events, and made some small changes.

Pic time? Pic time!
View attachment 2704270 View attachment 2704271 View attachment 2704273
View attachment 2704274 View attachment 2704276 View attachment 2704284

that's all for now... oh... I should mention that I renamed the monkey leader after I took that pic :/
I don't remember seeing a Completed title before, also shouldn't the completed in "Completed intellectual onii-san" be "Complete" ? or is there a different meaning ?

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
I don't remember seeing a Completed title before, also shouldn't the completed in "Completed intellectual onii-san" be "Complete" ? or is there a different meaning ?
There are various things that change your title as you continue to play, one of them is by avoiding all things sexual for one week after selecting the ascetic weekly goal. My long running game on 1.3.4 is Completed good looking Onii-chan. I can't remember what you have to do to get completed, I would think the great adventure has something to do with it.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Completed is obtained by not cumming during the ascetic weekly goal as you mentioned
Remade is obtained thanks to weird scientist iirc...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Mini report : more random events done, about to look over the second hot springs events...
Apparently feeling sick isn't enough to hold me back when I'm "in the zone"

ScreenShot_2023_0617_21_53_46.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_21_56_19.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_22_28_19.png

Once this event is done, I will focus on hunting down the last few random events, then go over the intro and the other branching path... Think I'll call it a day once those are done.

ScreenShot_2023_0617_22_43_54.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_22_44_14.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_22_45_49.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_22_49_36.png ScreenShot_2023_0617_22_53_07.png

So... how close to release?
2sircs.gif

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes