Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I could accept such behavior if it was against a user who has been a member for several months and not someone who has only been there for a month.
The site is easy for us to navigate because we have been there for a long time, but the site is not easy to navigate for new members.
A short note would have been enough and not an indirect request that he should piss off
Mavis, I appreciate what you are saying, but I want you to consider the following :
1)this new member had to get to the thread, on this site, in the first place, showing basic internet navigation skills
2)Android links are in the first post, and in multiple posts in last couple of weeks
3)The search symbol (a magnifying glass) has been a standard of the internet for 2 decades
4)despite this, they took the time to setup an account, return to the thread, and then post one word : "Android?" (there's 10 minutes difference between account creation and that post)

I will hazard a guess that in 2 months that account will either be 1)sat at one post or B) asking the same question in other game threads.

Laziness and/or stupidity should not be excused, especially if they took the effort to make an account to ask a question that a few seconds of reading newest posts or a quick skim of the first post would have been enough.

Was I being rude? Yes, yes I was. 3 posts above that question is someone quoting the links to the android version(s), there is not anyway of them not passing either that post or the opening post to even get to the point of posting in the thread.

heaven help them if they see a sign that says "danger beyond this point", they would probably walk right past it.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I've been thinking... maybe it's possible to make this game colored with A.I , hmm...
It is something that many of us have thought about, but the current IAS does not have consistency in terms of color, which is why coloring 1 scene would take you even more time using IAS than doing it by hand.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
What's more, I have also tried it by hand and damn... it consumes a lot of time, I really now admire people who color manga and with good quality.

That's why it's not surprising that insuku always says NO when they tell him to color the game.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Markuno

May 28, 2023
View attachment 2412008 View attachment 2412009 View attachment 2412010 View attachment 2412011 View attachment 2412012

ControlNet was released for Stable Diffusion, so I gave it a spin. Better than the img2img stuff, but still misses the mark when it comes to this.

They do have another model for coloring anime line drawings, but they want to "evaluate the risks" before releasing it. Here's a sample:

View attachment 2412013
I think this post is the best example, I also just tried it and in each image either deformations or completely different colors appear from one another :p

Raul111

Nov 3, 2023
Link ded on first android link? (Colored one) or im just a fking ultra mega dumb. I downloaded the one i found in this thread are they the same?

Diego346

Sep 17, 2021
Hello people, I need your advice, how do I keep the guild from separating, it only made it until the 33rd and I lose only that way, what should I do before?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Great game, too bad you can't smash the girls in your team. Would be cool if guild members lived under the same roof after becoming famous and expanding.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes