Juliop

May 16, 2020
You are describing the upcoming hot springs DLC.
If it's true they better not make it a vn slideshow with pictures. Should be similar to nighttime with touching etc, but in different environments, like under the table during dinner or smth, and making sure others don't notice.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If it's true they better not make it a vn slideshow with pictures. Should be similar to nighttime with touching etc, but in different environments, like under the table during dinner or smth, and making sure others don't notice.
Gonna be more of the first. Only the sister gets the full nighttime experience.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a mod that extend how deep her sleep state is? Kinda bad that even with sleeping tea she wake up easy depending on what you do (can't even take her clothes before dropping the sleep state).

Mischief at night is my favorite feature and having to increase her awareness of sex to high levels just to do it properly makes the experience way less fun

I don't see the point on having to first turn her into a horny machine so she can accept night touching better, if she already want sex I'll just wake her up lol

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Is there a mod that extend how deep her sleep state is? Kinda bad that even with sleeping tea she wake up easy depending on what you do (can't even take her clothes before dropping the sleep state).

Mischief at night is my favorite feature and having to increase her awareness of sex to high levels just to do it properly makes the experience way less fun

I don't see the point on having to first turn her into a horny machine so she can accept night touching better, if she already want sex I'll just wake her up lol
The latest version of Godly Brother Mod has what you're looking for. During midnight mode, you can adjust her sleep level.

Note that it's mutually exclusive with FFFOX Mod, due to both mods changing the same file(s).

Reactions: Chakas

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
You're probably right, never expect much from an hgame.
Interactive scenes are something that Inusuku has been asked about a lot regarding DLC.

And his answer has always been that he cannot do it since the night scenes are very complex at the code/drawing level and that it would not be profitable cost/benefit, which is why he will not do them that way.

I think they would be more of the type of scenes that appear when you take a bath with the sister.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Interactive scenes are something that Inusuku has been asked about a lot regarding DLC.

And his answer has always been that he cannot do it since the night scenes are very complex at the code/drawing level and that it would not be profitable cost/benefit, which is why he will not do them that way.

I think they would be more of the type of scenes that appear when you take a bath with the sister.
oh well...still one of the best games here. Finished the main story but wanted more. I know there's new game plus but what's the point. Lost the battle with Inusuki (?), he has massive dmg, but the game keeps going for some reason.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

There's also a huge difference between interactive h scenes which can just be buttons like "next" or a mouse up down up down minigame and the full interaction stuff like night crawling, which really isn't a tiny thing.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I don't know about that "complex scenes being not profitable" since they're main - and probably only - reason why Imouto Monochrome took off in the first place. There isn't biggest turn-off in hgame than wasting hours on clicking just to find out the h-scene is simple slideshow or overglorified animations picker.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I don't know about that "complex scenes being not profitable" since they're main - and probably only - reason why Imouto Monochrome took off in the first place. There isn't biggest turn-off in hgame than wasting hours on clicking just to find out the h-scene is simple slideshow or overglorified animations picker.
Unless the DLC is 4x the price of the base game to have night crawling for each member of the guild, it really isn't profitable.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
For us as players they do look very attractive.

But for Inusuku, as the creator, it is not profitable in terms of work/profit for a DLC, you always have to remember that Inusuku lives off of this, it is his job and as they said above, doing something like this would only be possible if the DLC cost 3 times what it game currently costs.

Just for the sister, the Hscenes folder has 337 images (Of course it would be necessary to exclude the backgrounds and some bathroom scenes that are there) but even so there is a lot of content and even Blue has once mentioned that the Hscenes code is somewhat complicated.

So I don't want to imagine the huge workload it took to make the content of the night scenes.

But well there is still no conclusive information, so suddenly Inusuku could surprise us, we just have to wait.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes