gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
APK update

2023-11-08 1.1.4
Fixed an issue where some event images would not switch. 。

2023-11-09 1.1.5
Fixed an issue where healing power was not generated in the second week.

Reactions: Leoncop

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
1699562113568.png

anyone know why the anal sex animation in this position is broken? the mc body blinks in and out of frame

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Well, i am playing the apk version and i have 3 issues: the first one is i cannot understand some untranslated text, and lens doesn't help. Second, the sister is sick and i cannot find the "nurse" command. The third one is the status button is missed.
EDIT: Even the panties collection button is missed. Well, the game is unplayable for my cellphone.

Last edited:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
is there any sex outside sleep scenes, wake up scenes, toilet and shower scenes?

does she get addicted to anal if you continue to do it?

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
is there any sex outside sleep scenes, wake up scenes, toilet and shower scenes?

does she get addicted to anal if you continue to do it?
it's have scene on beach you can check picture folder,

it's just raised her sensitivity to anal
and maybe she Cumming easily
(idk because i use joiplay to adjust her sensitivity)

blackadng977

Aug 27, 2022
I tried the android version and found a few things

Bro, can you redo the results of this game translator, unfortunately there are many things that haven't been translated well, there are many things like double text and text that is only overwritten with Japanese text.

I don't mean to insult you or anything, and I also understand that the update was about 2 days ago, it's just that in my opinion the translation results are very messy, and there are also several bugs for Android
It seems that when selecting an action, I can't exit that action, the android version doesn't have an escape button so a lot of things have to be changed.

Sorry if this is too annoying, I'm just stating what I experienced while playing this game, actually their work is good, but there are still shortcomings that need to be fixed.

Thank you for reading my comment

Reactions: Cwco1179

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021

Bro, can you redo the results of this game translator, unfortunately there are many things that haven't been translated well, there are many things like double text and text that is only overwritten with Japanese text.

I don't mean to insult you or anything, and I also understand that the update was about 2 days ago, it's just that in my opinion the translation results are very messy, and there are also several bugs for Android
It seems that when selecting an action, I can't exit that action, the android version doesn't have an escape button so a lot of things have to be changed.

Sorry if this is too annoying, I'm just stating what I experienced while playing this game, actually their work is good, but there are still shortcomings that need to be fixed.

That is why there are a few weekly updates. A collaboration of people is working on it.

May 30, 2022

We know that there is problem in android version even still I'm playing it in android but i didn't compliant a thing...
But now that i say it i will say the error
"The bathroom of panties hunter " went I try to sniff or lick the panties of imouto the lust meter of main char not built up and the action pic of sniff or lick not show up
That is in the 3 update 1.1.0 - 1.1.1 - 1.1.2 and now 1.1.3 but still I didn't compliant because i know the way to build the mc meter is went you manage to build love meter to 110 so you can tickle you're imouto only 10 point and to peeking while imouto is in bathroom/restroom, bath is 2 to 10 point if imouto in masterbait and if not 2 to 5 and just one 10 point if CR... There some of it is bug!! in color version

But still thanks for update

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The game's been updated to v1.4.4, does the uncen-color mode work on it?
I imagine your question is if the uncensorship and color mods are updated for 1.4.4, right?

Yes, both are updated, for the color part it has several images that were added in version 1.4 already colored :3

Reactions: VinoF
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes