1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
1.1.1 is out, and from what I understood there's some typos fixed with some bugs like some nightcrawling problems and bugs like the sister always falling sick on day 8
how dlsite notifies if there is a new version?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Hope uncensored patch come out soon.

btw who did the uncensored of the first game ? that really well done. can't find the source where it came from. Did inusuku just release the asset anonymous or something. I'd believe if someone told me that honestly :LOL:

Reactions: solid ghost

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020

btw who did the uncensored of the first game ? that really well done. can't find the source where it came from. Did inusuku just release the asset anonymous or something. I'd believe if someone told me that honestly :LOL:
I think that was Milkymomo

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017

Akap (russian uncensor guy from 43 page) told he wanna make uncensor patch with Shadesishere English translate ASAP, and yep - he do all work manually, so... He don't know how many time it will be work in progress, BUT! At least we can w8 for it not so long :)

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Akap (russian uncensor guy from 43 page) told he wanna make uncensor patch with Shadesishere English translate ASAP, and yep - he do all work manually, so... He don't know how many time it will be work in progress, BUT! At least we can w8 for it not so long :)
That's a lot of dicks to draw. Respect for their effort.

• Haha
Reactions: Mee&Mee and nio :3

cainlee

Aug 22, 2017
Что ж, подумываю заняться десенсорными играми, пока есть свободное время. Спасибо Mighty_P, поначалу мне было легко, за что ему большое спасибо... а теперь осталось самое сложное - перерисовать много-много огромных пикселей. Я надеюсь, что это выглядит достаточно хорошо? Я не уверен, сколько времени это займет (особенно если я слишком устану и отложу следующую работу), но если у меня есть мотивация и достаточно времени, я хотел бы прикрепить десенсор к переводу Shadesishere.

Один скрин перерисованной cg и кутины... пока единственная cg
(прошу прощения, если мой английский не точен)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's alright for me to make suggestion, it looks to veiny. Just one big main vein is enough, rather than make a bunch of them and put them randomly around his dong. And you might want to use thinner line for inner details like vein, to make it more subtle, or you can also use darker gray color instead of black.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If it's alright for me to make suggestion, it looks to veiny. Just one big main vein is enough, rather than make a bunch of them and put them randomly around his dong. And you might want to use thinner line for inner details like vein, to make it more subtle, or you can also use darker gray color instead of black.
I agree with this. the dick look like some body builder guy's arm. too much vein.

Maybe just copy dick style from Sister travel. it was only official uncensored game from Inusuku right now.

Hope Kagura licenses all Inusuku game in the future. want to support Dev but Dlsite don't accept my card for some reason but my card work on Steam.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
did anyone try to do the bear head training while I've slept, it's bugging me, that I may have bugged it :/

urgh, not awake yet, I'm nursing my first cup of the day, wishing I was back in bed, sadly the other half woke me up when she got up, and next doors dog would not stop barking/whining (it has seperation anxiety i think) so I gave up on that.

anyway, on to better things!
and to answer some questions :
Yes, I'm working on the translation
Do I speak russian? nyet, just a few words here and there
How to molest at night : you don't unless you want to go to jail.... oh wait.. in game? raise lust to 50% via panty hunting/sniffing, good+ mood, peeping etc etc...

Can someone post the 1.1.1 ver here so I can spend the next few hours transferring everything I've translated to it?
ScreenShot_2022_0211_14_45_54.png

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes