huwala

Feb 5, 2023
been a while since i checked this thread, does fan and kagura version have the same save file location? since i want to migrate into kagura version and dont want to replay from the beginning

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
been a while since i checked this thread, does fan and kagura version have the same save file location? since i want to migrate into kagura version and dont want to replay from the beginning
Saves are incompatible between the versions. Saves are also stored locally within the game's directory and not in your app data like renpy games are.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
sorry if this was posted already but i didnt find it looking for the code, what caused this? 1711771666381.png

Im playing the fantranslation version

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Noticed that during an adventure when its supposed to be "your butthole itches" it instead says the path was a bit tough" I believe. minor thing, translation is still great :D
In that case, there might be variations of that event? I'm pretty sure I read "your butthole itches" in my playthrough.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The saves are based on the internal name of the game. You can make them compatible by changing that part, since all of the variables and such are still the same. I made a post earlier with an upload of a changed file to allow you to use the JP saves with Kagura's version..
Here's the post: https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/post-13283026

Ukelele15

Sep 15, 2020
I downloaded the Kagura version and I have been trying to cheat using Cheat Engine for easy money but I just can't find the right address/value using the first scan and next scan option.

Could someone please tell me what am I doing wrong (besides obviously cheating, kek) or direct me to some tutorial/instruction?

creampieguy64

May 13, 2020
Hey guys! i want to share my save game i think i did a lot of things and i don't know what to do anymore except for the monster hunts. The latest save is in 17

Reactions: kjtn77

Septaine

Feb 19, 2020
1711825445631.png
It seems the Kagura version corrupted on my PC and I cant delete it. Even if I force delete it with CMD or something else it wont bulge. Any solution for this?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes