Dec 29, 2020
Anyone have or know of a full guide of this game i always find guides but not everything is in it. What guides i'm looking for is to unlock everything the game can give such as the guide to unlock a scene, skill, things like those but the guides i find are endings and titles

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone have or know of a full guide of this game i always find guides but not everything is in it. What guides i'm looking for is to unlock everything the game can give such as the guide to unlock a scene, skill, things like those but the guides i find are endings and titles
There's a FAQ on the op that has a list of all the most common questions, such as unlocking skills, etc.

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023

He is very happy that steam version is selling well.
1711841062134.png
I was following Inusuku for a while , and he seems to be very poor developer.
Eating mostly cheap food and suffering from heat because he can't afford air conditioning.
Since Kagura version sold more than 100.000 very quickly , i hope he will get better meals.
In comparison JP version sold only less than 80.000.
Also Inusuku now is more likely to translate DLC and other upcoming games to other languages in my opinion.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

View attachment 3493636
Eating mostly cheap food and suffering from heat because he can't afford air conditioning.
Since Kagura version sold more than 100.000 very quickly , i hope he will get better meals.
Also Inusuku now is more likely to translate DLC and other upcoming games to other languages in my opinion.
He worked hard for 2 years on this game and created something truly incredible.

Their commitment, dedication and effort really paid off, both on Steam and on DLsite the reviews are very good.

As a fangirl of Inusuku, I am very happy that the sales of your great game are doing well.
menhera-congratulations.gif

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023

View attachment 3493636
He deserved it. Man made an underrated masterpiece.

Reactions: akapp

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 3492974
It seems the Kagura version corrupted on my PC and I cant delete it. Even if I force delete it with CMD or something else it wont bulge. Any solution for this?
Go in safe mode it should be like the F8 key on the keyboard when you are doing the boot process of the PC you should see the advanced boot Options menu appear select safe mode or safe mode with networking if you need for some reason network for the safe mode you should like press enter to enter the safe mode and at last when you are in go in to File Explorer find the selected folder and delete it. Revert back settings if you want it, This is for windows 10 it can work for windows 11 too. Kind remainder i don't know which is your PC or if you use windows or what ever so you can do this at your own risk.

Jemik

Mar 22, 2020
You get them through random events after doing guild work, I found if you have a good amount of AP leftover after helping the guild they seem more likely to pop up.
Is there any reward other than skills for raising affinity with them?

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
I'm playing on Android version, i seem to be soft locked with too bad stats i guess? After losing that tournament with popular guys where there is 4 of them and they spam some kind of retarded dot i reloaded my save where this training camp on the beach occurs and fully committed to train my stats (before that i was completely focused on my sister)

I can't defeat those guys whatever i do, so i have to start from the scratch? Damn, that save at training camp is 5hours in...

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

View attachment 3493636
I bought the game on Steam even though I never plan on playing it with Kagura's translation and will always play it with Shade's translation and the FFFox mod. There are very few h game devs who are this passionate about making a good game.

Reactions: akapp

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
For any curious about the recent patch for a few replaced uncensored images in the Kagura release, I updated the uncensored zip from earlier. Also, it was the four 'fully-in' pose pics for the spider cowgirl scene in the 1.4.0 folder.
So what is the consensus on the prefered uncensored image pack? Is the one we are used to better, or are Kagura's uncensored images better? Or is there little difference between them?

monkiies

Aug 19, 2019
I'm playing on Android version, i seem to be soft locked with too bad stats i guess? After losing that tournament with popular guys where there is 4 of them and they spam some kind of retarded dot i reloaded my save where this training camp on the beach occurs and fully committed to train my stats (before that i was completely focused on my sister)

I can't defeat those guys whatever i do, so i have to start from the scratch? Damn, that save at training camp is 5hours in...
If you want to fully progress in the game (hard mode) your priority is training your stats and only your stats. I've finished the game on hard difficulty, and generally how difficult the game is based on your luck. There have been runs where I've had trouble getting the minimum requirement to beat every encounter however it is almost always doable.

Reactions: noodler1300

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
As much as I want to play this the sister and other characters look way too young. IDK how on earth this made it to steam. Whats up with japanese games and making characters look like theyre in middle school

Reactions: Liam Xster

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
As much as I want to play this the sister and other characters look way too young. IDK how on earth this made it to steam. Whats up with japanese games and making characters look like theyre in middle school
It is not far different from reality.
Asians look really younger.
It is very common for 25+ year old to look like teenager or middle schooler in some cases.
Since i lived in asia for some time i know for sure.
Here is east main heroine standard ( Stellar blade)

1711880830288.png 1711880194755.png
Here is west main heroine standard
1711880533614.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes