apathetic_bulb

Aug 26, 2020
are there anything new on the steam version? and will the addons like the colour mod work on it? its been a long time since i played this game and cant wait to play the dlc, hope its free lol, probably not

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
are there anything new on the steam version? and will the addons like the colour mod work on it? its been a long time since i played this game and cant wait to play the dlc, hope its free lol, probably not
Kagura only has uncensored images and their own translation, mods don't work and the dlc won't be free, or be on kagura at first.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Especially for you and people like you, Imouto, a dwarf that is absolutely suitable in all respects, was recently created! She is absolutely the “little” sister, but no one will dispute her “adultness”. Everyone will be happy and satisfied:giggle:.
View attachment 3498540
Now all you have to do is gather like-minded people, download "fffox modular imageset", change only 956 images to this form and get a ready-made mod for you and your brothers. Good luck ;)(y)
noooooo not dwarf imouto

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Especially for you and people like you, Imouto, a dwarf that is absolutely suitable in all respects, was recently created! She is absolutely the “little” sister, but no one will dispute her “adultness”. Everyone will be happy and satisfied:giggle:.
View attachment 3498540
Now all you have to do is gather like-minded people, download "fffox modular imageset", change only 956 images to this form and get a ready-made mod for you and your brothers. Good luck ;)(y)
Glasses.gif

Marphey

May 13, 2019
As much as I want to play this the sister and other characters look way too young. IDK how on earth this made it to steam. Whats up with japanese games and making characters look like theyre in middle school
Well i for one don't know how people stilll putting up with the "realistic looking woman" BS that is so common in video games these days. I meet way attractive women when i take walk in my city.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
View attachment 3498540
Here Take this like but please never cook again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I really urge you guys to use the official versions. Issues like this don't exist in the steam version i'm using. Issues like this with fan work interfere with the gameplay experience
That was the steam version. What do you think the very first steam patch was for? Fixing the official font.

Reactions: namesareweird17

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 3498540
I now want a dwarf mod, WE ROCK AND WE STONE

• Red Heart

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024
View attachment 3498540
it's so bad it's even good (well, or like min funny)

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024
I'm looking forawrd to the DLC that should release in a few weeks

Sister Seikatsu Fantasy DLC

Note
This work is an additional DLC for "Imouto! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~" and cannot be played as a standalone DLC.
"Imouto! Seikatsu Fantasy" itself is required.

Main additions
In addition to adding the main scenario, additional events, etc.
Expansion of actions that can be performed by the younger sister, addition of H scenes with sub characters, etc.
# Sub characters I would assume to be the guild members

Volume etc.
Approximately 50 to 60 days worth of additional scenarios, 46 new CGs, 83 new SD illustrations, and 34 new event scenes (those with unique CG) added!

I would be happy if you could enjoy the world of "Imouto! Seikatsu Fantasy" even just a little bit with this DLC.

# I hope my translation is ok, I'm a bit rusty with it
It is certainly good that there will be dls, but I think most people will stay on the pirate and will wait for an update on the fan version.

AchmedTheDestroyer

Mar 27, 2020
Do you have Kasumi recruited? I'm not actually sure if it's a requirement, but you can finish the main story without ever recruiting Kasumi.
yeah i got kasumi recruited. After i finished the shadow monster mission i can´t really choose what to do in the guild it just skips it by showing the adventure images

Crisisc0re

Mar 30, 2024
I'm looking forawrd to the DLC that should release in a few weeks

Sister Seikatsu Fantasy DLC

Note
This work is an additional DLC for "Imouto! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~" and cannot be played as a standalone DLC.
"Imouto! Seikatsu Fantasy" itself is required.

Main additions
In addition to adding the main scenario, additional events, etc.
Expansion of actions that can be performed by the younger sister, addition of H scenes with sub characters, etc.
# Sub characters I would assume to be the guild members

Volume etc.
Approximately 50 to 60 days worth of additional scenarios, 46 new CGs, 83 new SD illustrations, and 34 new event scenes (those with unique CG) added!

I would be happy if you could enjoy the world of "Imouto! Seikatsu Fantasy" even just a little bit with this DLC.

# I hope my translation is ok, I'm a bit rusty with it
Jesus 50 - 60 days, may as well start a new play-through once that hits then.

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
Jesus 50 - 60 days, may as well start a new play-through once that hits then.
50-60 days is a huge dlc update IMO, so this is huge, and with the other girls being romanceable I think a new game wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I hope I can just buy the dlc when its out and patch the fan game but that's probably wishful thinking.
The only shame is that I bet thats gonna be a lot of colour work for Daseson and probably more work for Bluefire for incorporating the FFFox mod
I could probably help with translating if need be

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
50-60 days is a huge dlc update IMO, so this is huge, and with the other girls being romanceable I think a new game wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I hope I can just buy the dlc when its out and patch the fan game but that's probably wishful thinking.
The only shame is that I bet thats gonna be a lot of colour work for Daseson and probably more work for Bluefire for incorporating the FFFox mod
I could probably help with translating if need be
Indeed, the DLC will not be compatible with any current versions of the game, as the files will overwrite the files that contain both the translations and the mods. Just the way WolfRPG normally operates unless you purposely code it otherwise. I'm already gearing up to reverse coding it directly into the mod, though. At least we can see all the new images immediately once it comes out.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes