kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Anyone got a list of the choices during character creation and their benefits? Can't find it anywhere.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'm sorry for getting your hopes up about making a fanmade trailer.

I caught a cold the weekend I planned on making it, which continued to be a pain in the ass for the next week (I loathe my weak immune system).

I then had trouble with my parent, and a bout of depression because of it.

And since then I kept making excuses to myself like I'll do it this week, then this weekend and so on.

And now it's been like a month... so I thought I should give an update to say I'm still alive if nothing else.

And I haven't logged into here for the majority of that time because I am a coward and I have a deep seated fear of being disappointed in / hated for failing to keep my word.

sorry for the trauma dump..
ehehehe..

Daseson
BlueFireNick
Shadesishere
mello.second
akapp

sorry...
I'll try to make it later this month if I can without irl stuff getting in the way.

I hope you guys/gals had a good easter and april fools day. And I hope this month will be a good month for everyone.

XD just saw the f95 april fools banner.
almost scared me.
Don't worry, health always comes first.

Work requires time and concentration.

Actually, the Kagura version did great in terms of sales, it's really nice to go to Steam and see all the positive reviews there are, I imagine that Inusuku must be very happy (I guess it's a similar feeling to when I release an update of the color mod and the next day I see comments from people who liked the content of said update, it is a very nice feeling to be honest).

So take your time, do it from the heart and when you finish you will see the results of your effort :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: linylo and akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
lol yeah, it's obvious in the naming and how it works IRL, but for some reason I thought that was the way. Anyway, yeah the autosave stopped a few days before I failed. I don't even remember what happened around now. So it's safe to assume that she's pregnant right now. I'm gonna see if I can give her the after pill now and hopefully that saves it
The autosave fully stops saving once she's conceived, 100%, so she can not be pregnant in an autosave outside of cheats. It takes three days before you would normally find out, which caused a lot of people to restart after they took one too many risks, so Inusuku added in the autosave feature so that if it ever happened, one could always jump to right before she got pregnant. It was all just a dream~

HardStank

Oct 10, 2023
Any way to edit the fan translation?
I'd like to revert "brother" to the original Onii-chan, and i know i can just pick up the kagura version, however i do not like the font being used and the translation itself compared to the fan one.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
no, i got no idea how to trigger it the only thing i can do is skip days
Just keep playing the days until Yukari tells you that you will have a rematch with Akatsuki. You get to fight Akatsuki again and should see the credits screen. After that, you will soon get the hot springs event.

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
On Ci-en where Inusuku made " thank you for 100.000+ steam downloads " post there are 5 pages of messages that ask Inusuku to add DLC to steam too.

Since steam version sold so well i have no doubts now that Inusuku will ask Kagura to translate DLC as well.
And now i guess since Kagura saw how fast Inusuku game was sold , they might translate DLC very quickly.
I think there were some popular games that they translated really fast.

Reactions: akapp

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
For Steam players, seems like Kagura has a new patch on their website (now version 1.04). I previously downloaded 1.02, so they might be updating more often than I thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
at Kagura Games :
View attachment 3504922

Me :
View attachment 3504920

Time between JP release to translated :
12 people : 2 years
1 guy : under a week
Hey, they are a company they work 8 hours shifts.

1st hour - Meeting about numbers.
2nd hour - Break.
3rd hour - Meeting about getting new titles.
4th hour - Lunch.
5th hour - Translating (using roulette system to see what gets worked on).
6th hour - Break.
7th hour - Meeting about progress made today.
8th hour - Post-meeting meeting about tomorrow's meeting.

You see how much hard work they put in everyday and you LAUGH at them!? The audacity!

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
at Kagura Games :
View attachment 3504922

Me :
View attachment 3504920

Time between JP release to translated :
12 people : 2 years
1 guy : under a week
That's all the more respect to you Shade from me and I'm sure everyone here, and the more frustration I have for Kagura. When I think about the Samurai Vandalism case too it grinds my gears... And it's not even good translation, most of Kagura's are extremely subpar. I don't understand if this is an issue with the company itself, management, or they just hire incompetent translators. Maybe it's just a marketing thing to build interest or test the waters? Even if Kagura were translating a game every single week, they'll never run out of eroge to localize considering the very insignificant competition they have, but they'll rather milk them as much as possible I guess :FacePalm:.

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
That's all the more respect to you Shade from me and I'm sure everyone here, and the more frustration I have for Kagura. When I think about the Samurai Vandalism case too it grinds my gears... And it's not even good translation, most of Kagura's are extremely subpar. I don't understand if this is an issue with the company itself, management, or they just hire incompetent translators. Maybe it's just a marketing thing to build interest or test the waters? Even if Kagura were translating a game every single week, they'll never run out of eroge to localize considering the very insignificant competition they have, but they'll rather milk them as much as possible I guess :FacePalm:.
You have said so. No competition = no reason to be "competitive" with TL quality.

Reactions: Kaiki-tan

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
How to change the blurry font? i managed to change the text in the dialouge but not this one, also what font u guys are using?

Also how can i load in game?

1712134715892.png

Last edited:

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
How to change the blurry font? i managed to change the text in the dialouge but not this one, also what font u guys are using?

Also how can i load in game?

View attachment 3505628
You can't load but you can press F12 to go back to title screen. For Steam, however, this is also the screenshot function by default so you'll probably have to switch the keybind for that.

Reactions: BartzV

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The real problem is more of the type of pay for such positions. Anyone who starts to learn Japanese will think 'maybe I can do it as a job', but in reality, most jobs that consist of translating h-games and doujinshi don't pay enough on their own, which results in the applicant being people who want it as a side job, or who are planning to use it to boost their experience before moving on. The implementation of most sophisticated translation software has also lowered the bar, since companies can save a lot with less manpower and less experienced people that will accept lower pay. There are translator positions that pay much more in other jobs, where accuracy is required, so experienced translators that want to make it their career move on sooner or later. But in the end, companies are built to make money, and if people are willing to pay for subpar, then that is what they'll make.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
The real problem is more of the type of pay for such positions. Anyone who starts to learn Japanese will think 'maybe I can do it as a job', but in reality, most jobs that consist of translating h-games and doujinshi don't pay enough on their own, which results in the applicant being people who want it as a side job, or who are planning to use it to boost their experience before moving on. The implementation of most sophisticated translation software has also lowered the bar, since companies can save a lot with less manpower and less experienced people that will accept lower pay. There are translator positions that pay much more in other jobs, where accuracy is required, so experienced translators that want to make it their career move on sooner or later. But in the end, companies are built to make money, and if people are willing to pay for subpar, then that is what they'll make.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. So it is pretty similar to that issue in the Anime industry as well, I have a friend who especially suffered from the underpaying part of it working as a translator for Crunchyroll. I thought it'd be at least a little better for games, though probably much worse in the eroge side of things as you mentioned for how the market can be and companies that localize it. Translation software and AI are likely only hurting it more too... Man, that sucks. I'm an 2D key-animator/artist so I can relate to that, but I really hope things get better with such work environments.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes