Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
50-60 days is a huge dlc update IMO, so this is huge, and with the other girls being romanceable I think a new game wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I hope I can just buy the dlc when its out and patch the fan game but that's probably wishful thinking.
The only shame is that I bet thats gonna be a lot of colour work for Daseson and probably more work for Bluefire for incorporating the FFFox mod
I could probably help with translating if need be
As with version 1.4, it will take some time for Shade to translate the new DLC and during that time Blue and I will be working on the compatibility patch for our mods.

Well in my case they will only be new color images.

Although I should also mention that if you follow the color mod you may have seen that I have colored some images of the previews that Inusuku publishes on CI-EN, although there are some that I have colored but have not shown :whistle:

So this will also help me get as many images as I can of the color DLC to share in the compatibility update.

I just hope there are no more super large images of maps.

Last edited:

Juliop

May 16, 2020
50-60 days is a huge dlc update IMO, so this is huge, and with the other girls being romanceable I think a new game wouldn't phase me in the slightest, I hope I can just buy the dlc when its out and patch the fan game but that's probably wishful thinking.
No way there's a bed minigame for other girls, dream on. Probably some dialog with a few pictures.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I checked my JP savefile that's waiting for the DLC and remembered that I'm still missing three skills even at day 232. Also, Kana seems to be stuck at 4 stars. I'm pretty sure I got her to 5 stars this one time.

Bamaygay

Mar 31, 2024
View attachment 3472013

Overview:
When your father goes off on an adventure, it's up to you to keep the lights on and take care of your sister.
Living in a fantasy world, it's always been your dream to grow up to be a famous adventurer just like your father. Reality proves to be more boring than fiction, however, as your days are mostly spent doing odd jobs for the villagers. With your friends by your side, you enter the Tournament of the Eights and strive for something greater: the chance to become the top guild in the country. Will you realize your ambitions, or will your hopes slip through your fingers and doom you to a life of monochrome monotony?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: Inusuku - -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Steam
Prequel: Imouto! Life -Monochrome-
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ
Read here first before posting questions

DOWNLOAD
Steam/Kagura Version (Pre-patched + Decrypted)
Win
: MEGA

Extras (Steam Kagura Version) :
Read Posts to check compatibility and installation instructions, Use at own risk.

Money Bug Fix (Easier Money) - Daseson's Color Mod - FFFox Mod

Fan Translation φ

Win: MEGA
Android (Updated 22/11)* : Colour and Decensor* - MEGA - Colourless + Dencensor* : MEGA
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras (1.4.3 Translation φ):
Title Guide - Full Decensored mod - FFFox Mod - Daseson's Color Mod - Cheat Table (CE) - Godly Brother Mod

View attachment 1581902 View attachment 1581903 View attachment 1581904 View attachment 1581905 View attachment 1581906 View attachment 1581909 View attachment 1581910 View attachment 1650034 View attachment 1650040 View attachment 1650041 View attachment 1650042 View attachment 1650043 View attachment 1650045
How can i cheat on Android?

letmeint

Dec 28, 2023
So I somehow got the sister pregnant, even though I used the after pill. I used it before though, so maybe thats the problem lol. Anyway, I really don't want to start my playthrough over for the 4th time cause I messed something up. Is there a way to get around the pregnancy in game or a way to edit the save file? That save editor online website doesn't seem to recognize the format for this game

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So I somehow got the sister pregnant, even though I used the after pill. I used it before though, so maybe thats the problem lol.
I mean c'mon dude... it's called an AFTER pill for a reason... :KEK:

Anyway, check the autosave slot, I heard the game stops autosaving as soon as you get your sister pregnant so you can fall back to it in a pinch. You're gonna lose a few days of progress, but it's better than restarting the whole game.

letmeint

Dec 28, 2023
lol yeah, it's obvious in the naming and how it works IRL, but for some reason I thought that was the way. Anyway, yeah the autosave stopped a few days before I failed. I don't even remember what happened around now. So it's safe to assume that she's pregnant right now. I'm gonna see if I can give her the after pill now and hopefully that saves it

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
lol yeah, it's obvious in the naming and how it works IRL, but for some reason I thought that was the way. Anyway, yeah the autosave stopped a few days before I failed. I don't even remember what happened around now. So it's safe to assume that she's pregnant right now. I'm gonna see if I can give her the after pill now and hopefully that saves it
Get Mtool, connect it to your game's exe, go to the Data Edit tab, at the top you'll see 4 circle tabs: User, Conf, SYS and Vars, click on Vars, the far right list is all the variables in the game, number 104 is implantation and number 105 is pregnancy, Make sure both of these are 0. If implantation is set to 1, it means you successfully knocked her up. If pregnancy is set to 1, the next day or so you'll get the ending.

Extra hint, you can lock variables. Locking implantation to 0 pretty much makes it that she'll no longer get pregnant.

Reactions: letmeint

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I'm sorry for getting your hopes up about making a fanmade trailer.

I caught a cold the weekend I planned on making it, which continued to be a pain in the ass for the next week (I loathe my weak immune system).

I then had trouble with my parent, and a bout of depression because of it.

And since then I kept making excuses to myself like I'll do it this week, then this weekend and so on.

And now it's been like a month... so I thought I should give an update to say I'm still alive if nothing else.

And I haven't logged into here for the majority of that time because I am a coward and I have a deep seated fear of being disappointed in / hated for failing to keep my word.

sorry for the trauma dump..
ehehehe..

Daseson
BlueFireNick
Shadesishere
mello.second
akapp

sorry...
I'll try to make it later this month if I can without irl stuff getting in the way.

I hope you guys/gals had a good easter and april fools day. And I hope this month will be a good month for everyone.

XD just saw the f95 april fools banner.
almost scared me.

letmeint

Dec 28, 2023
Get Mtool, connect it to your game's exe, go to the Data Edit tab, at the top you'll see 4 circle tabs: User, Conf, SYS and Vars, click on Vars, the far right list is all the variables in the game, number 104 is implantation and number 105 is pregnancy, Make sure both of these are 0. If implantation is set to 1, it means you successfully knocked her up. If pregnancy is set to 1, the next day or so you'll get the ending.

Extra hint, you can lock variables. Locking implantation to 0 pretty much makes it that she'll no longer get pregnant.

On google I'm seeing an Mtools which is used for linux/unix to run windows stuff, or some such. Got any pointers on where I'm supposed to get this software from?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes