Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Another thing that make asia looks young is Height :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

US above 6 while Asian below 6.. for comparison a regular car is just the right height for asians :LOL:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
As much as I want to play this the sister and other characters look way too young. IDK how on earth this made it to steam. Whats up with japanese games and making characters look like theyre in middle school
Japanese make characters based on the Japanese people.

Same way western make characters based on western people. Or use to at least.

Have you ever wondered why so many adult Asian cosplayers in their early to late 20s still fix perfectly when cosplaying a teenage character?

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
Save datas in WolfRPG are based entirely on the internal name of the game. Therefore, if one changed the internal name to match the Japanese version, it would load the Japanese saves, and as Kagura appears to not have messed with the variable system at all (suprisingly), the saves would also be fully compatible.
As such, I've attached a JP Save Compatible Kagura Version if anyone is interested. (Hint, using this, your save will still be compatible later on if you want to switch to the JP DLC as well.)
Sorry im dumb. How can I use this file to import save files from fan translated version to kagura? :(

Reactions: oooppplll

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
As much as I want to play this the sister and other characters look way too young. IDK how on earth this made it to steam. Whats up with japanese games and making characters look like theyre in middle school
Go back to Twitter and whine there with the rest of the westerners who like to enforce their own moral standards and feelings as facts onto people from different cultures.

huwala

Feb 5, 2023

BlueNox

Mar 18, 2024
I'm looking forawrd to the DLC that should release in a few weeks

Sister Seikatsu Fantasy DLC

Note
This work is an additional DLC for "Imouto! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~" and cannot be played as a standalone DLC.
"Imouto! Seikatsu Fantasy" itself is required.

Main additions
In addition to adding the main scenario, additional events, etc.
Expansion of actions that can be performed by the younger sister, addition of H scenes with sub characters, etc.
# Sub characters I would assume to be the guild members

Volume etc.
Approximately 50 to 60 days worth of additional scenarios, 46 new CGs, 83 new SD illustrations, and 34 new event scenes (those with unique CG) added!

I would be happy if you could enjoy the world of "Imouto! Seikatsu Fantasy" even just a little bit with this DLC.

# I hope my translation is ok, I'm a bit rusty with it

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Especially for you and people like you, Imouto, a dwarf that is absolutely suitable in all respects, was recently created! She is absolutely the “little” sister, but no one will dispute her “adultness”. Everyone will be happy and satisfied:giggle:.
DwarveИмо01.png
Now all you have to do is gather like-minded people, download " ", change only 956 images to this form and get a ready-made mod for you and your brothers. Good luck ;)(y)

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes