BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
can someone post new cheats and godly brother?
The FFFox Mod now has cheats.

Saw an install order on an earlier post #10,423 , so I assumed I needed it... and I haven't checked the changelog. Did I break something?
Basically, it already has the uncensored added in, so it's a bit redundant to reinstall the decensor when it already has it. Won't break anything, though.

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
I'm still learning how to navigate this place and the download wasn't working initially so yeah, I rushed through it...
Thanks for the explanation, and the quick work with fixing those issues btw.

Tostit

Feb 6, 2022
I screwed up and soft locked myself to right before getting the farmer ending. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Omfg, guys how do I get the Kasumi wet dream? I only get Kanna and Yui. All guild mates are full stars btw
It's RNG. Nothing influence it. I got it the night I finally got I managed to unlock her. Got to say though, compared to Kanna and Imouto, Yui and Kasumi's wet dream are lacking.

Klarth Lester

Jan 22, 2021
It's RNG. Nothing influence it. I got it the night I finally got I managed to unlock her. Got to say though, compared to Kanna and Imouto, Yui and Kasumi's wet dream are lacking.
Yup just got it, I am extremely disappoint. I hope the DLC Inusuku is cooking up I can fill every hole of hers because damn it was sucky. They draw a good amount of loli so its not like they have hookups with the subject... I wonder if, Just like Yukari, he is saving her for the DLC?
Cause Yukari is the other one I want to breed so goddamn badly.

Reactions: torresm

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I screwed up and soft locked myself to right before getting the farmer ending. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
How many days are left before the deadline on your last save? Or autosave? If it's less than 3 then you might have to restart. It's near the beginning of the game anyway so it should be easy to get back to that point (aside from your titles).

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Of course they take a cut, but a laughfully much smaller cut. Steam takes 30%, +Kagura's cut (most likely totaling at the very least 50%). DLsite by itself takes 50% of all sales. Meanwhile, ci-en only takes a mere 10%, with no fees on the creator. So let's say you wanted to buy the game on DLSite to support the creator, for $22; Inusuku gets only $11. However, you support Inusuku for two months on ci-en for $10 a month; Inusuku gets $18. I think a 10% jump to 50% cut is more than justifiable to recommend supporting the creator that way. I wasn't saying don't buy from Kagura or DLsite, etc, I was simply making the point for those that were basing their purchase based on what would help the creator more. Which is why I started that statement with the fact that if one wanted to support Official translations for Inusuku to buy from steam or Kagura.
I am well aware how it works, thank you. This is why Patreon milkers prefer staying in development limbo for eternity, as it makes them far more money than the released game likely ever well.

I don't want to get into all the nuances of this discussion, but as a rational person, I wouldn't do more than maybe tip them this way. There is neither a guarantee nor an incentive for them to make more games by supporting them indirectly. If you buy their games though, they only get money when they make and release games, meaning you give them the incentive of support in exchange for the games themselves.

I really shouldn't have to explain that yes, the economics of a business tend to be worse than what is effectively charity with the hosting site slimming off the top, but if you want to support a business's continued creation of products, you support the business by buying from it, not sending its CEO a check so to speak.

I'm not going to really rail on anyone who likes sending the creator extra via these sites, especially if it makes you feel good, but the point still stands. You're still supporting them either way so stop making it so hard on yourself.

Besides, buying the game is arguably going to get you want you want (more games) far more likely than just sending them money.

Kawatterr

Oct 30, 2022
The FFFox Mod now has cheats.

Basically, it already has the uncensored added in, so it's a bit redundant to reinstall the decensor when it already has it. Won't break anything, though.
Yeah FFFox Mod has cheats, but where are they lol? I heard they were hidden

SUNCRIS1010

Dec 15, 2020
I am well aware how it works, thank you. This is why Patreon milkers prefer staying in development limbo for eternity, as it makes them far more money than the released game likely ever well.

I don't want to get into all the nuances of this discussion, but as a rational person, I wouldn't do more than maybe tip them this way. There is neither a guarantee nor an incentive for them to make more games by supporting them indirectly. If you buy their games though, they only get money when they make and release games, meaning you give them the incentive of support in exchange for the games themselves.

I really shouldn't have to explain that yes, the economics of a business tend to be worse than what is effectively charity with the hosting site slimming off the top, but if you want to support a business's continued creation of products, you support the business by buying from it, not sending its CEO a check so to speak.

I'm not going to really rail on anyone who likes sending the creator extra via these sites, especially if it makes you feel good, but the point still stands. You're still supporting them either way so stop making it so hard on yourself.

Besides, buying the game is arguably going to get you want you want (more games) far more likely than just sending them money.
Thank you, you convinced me to send him money directly! ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Going a bit off-topic,but I came across this translation request thread of a game with Monochrome artstyle and a bit similar premise, Do check/upvote if it catches your interest:geek:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...nd-h-treatment-crazy-nirin-rj01144753.195760/
How did I miss this!? Aaaah! Thanks!
As interesting as it is, note that it plays nothing like the sort. It's more a roguelike dungeon crawler with a randomized card system. It still has some damn good art though in Monochrome.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes