Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ahem... i know it's a fox mod. that's why i wanted to know how to get "that moment". because i've tried everything i've tried, and i can't get it.
Brudder I just told you high lust and tuck her in... :FacePalm:
RNG is there so it might or might not trigger, you're probably on the unlucky side if it's not triggering.

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
It is a (high) chance each time, until the brother is sterile. You will not know until three days later, but the auto-save will stop saving if she gets pregnant. You can use the after pill (just one) anytime after the fact and before the ending to stop it. And there are both good and bad endings tied to it.
Honest, if possibly foolish, question. Is there somewhere I can find the requirements for the good pregnant ending? Ie cash, trust, and interest levels? I checked the FAQ and other links on the first post but didn't find any details beyond it exists.

Thank you in advance.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Honest, if possibly foolish, question. Is there somewhere I can find the requirements for the good pregnant ending? Ie cash, trust, and interest levels? I checked the FAQ and other links on the first post but didn't find any details beyond it exists.

Thank you in advance.
Off the top of my head, I believe it's 300 trust.

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024
Brudder I just told you high lust and tuck her in... :FacePalm:
RNG is there so it might or might not trigger, you're probably on the unlucky side if it's not triggering.
I wrote that because the person hinted "well you fool it's in foxx, not in a normal game". and I understood your hint as long as the random is not in my direction.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Question, what are the hidden interactions that this game have? Kinda curious especially after triggering the sister waking up to have sex

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Question, what are the hidden interactions that this game have? Kinda curious especially after triggering the sister waking up to have sex
Wet dreams - You have 120 lust and going to sleep without doing anything to her. Focus of wet dream is random.

Toilet Masturbation - She have 50+ lust and at least 50 sexual interest goes to the toilet after drinking, chance for this. 100% or near 100% if you used aphrodisiac. With high sexual interest, you can walk in on her for various scenes. (Eat out, piss drinking, blowjob/fingering)

Masturbation tool - She goes to sleep with 100+ lust and points of frustration (a hidden stat), the higher her sexual interest the more she'll do. Will only insert if you've already had sex at least once.

Bathing alone masturbation - She have 50+ lust and around 50 sexual interest you go watch her bath alone, chance she'll finger herself. At 100+, chance she'll do a second round after climaxing. If 100+ and high sexual interest, during her second round if you make cat noise she'll invite you in to watch her up close (may not require it to be second round but that's how I got it to work).

Lake fun - If you've already had sex with her once and her sexual interest is relatively high, you can ask to have sex when you go swimming during the weekend.

Titty peek - After the guild quest to come up with new food recipe, you'll get the option to visit the guild for dinner. If her sexual interest is high enough, she won't refuse you asking to look at her boobs.

This is all I can remember atm, didn't get to hot springs yet and by the time I got to the guild camp part I wasn't in a sexual relationship with her yet so don't know if there's extra stuff during that.

Last edited:

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I keep looking at this and wanting to play it, but get frustrated with the initial set up and do something else.

Which link provides the most up to date and english game?
-Kagura/Steam Version 1.04 (Pre-patched + Decrypted)
-Fan Translation φ

I ask because it says 1.04 but the prior version was 1.4.3 ...

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I keep looking at this and wanting to play it, but get frustrated with the initial set up and do something else.

-Fan Translation φ

They're the same content. You get to choose your flavor of translation. Kagura is generally more readable, but has a bunch of stuff in it that angers the "you don't hate localizers enough" crowd.

Shade's translation is waiting for the DLC to put in some long standing corrections. It's also more likely to survive the upcoming DLC.

Pick your poison.

Reactions: primeumaton

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

-Fan Translation φ

Initial setup? it's literally extract and play. (Have we time-traveled back to when you would need 500 floppy disks to install this game? there is nothing to get frustrated at here, download, extract, double click .exe, enjoy, now imagine what it was like back when I was a kid and "external storage" meant a 1.44MB disk?)

s-l1600.jpg

as for version, again (and this is in the FAQ) both versions have EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT, only difference is translation.

(for the record, I also remember these horrors : )
image.jpg

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes