leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
Anyone thinking that Kagura Games don't know about this place is so dumb XD
Plausible deniability is the name of the game here. Yes 100% someone at Kagura Games knows about this site and has all but certainly visited this thread at least once. But because it hasn't been shoved in their face by say... oh someone posting links to here in multiple public forums such as steam discussion as the place to get the game nor is anyone profiting from this thread (at least to the best of my knowledge) it's below the threshold for it to be worth their time to hit the cease and desist nuke. The second that enough official attention is brought to this thread you'll know from the ash that'll be left.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Plausible deniability is the name of the game here. Yes 100% someone at Kagura Games knows about this site and has all but certainly visited this thread at least once. But because it hasn't been shoved in their face by say... oh someone posting links to here in multiple public forums such as steam discussion as the place to get the game nor is anyone profiting from this thread (at least to the best of my knowledge) it's below the threshold for it to be worth their time to hit the cease and desist nuke. The second that enough official attention is brought to this thread you'll know from the ash that'll be left.
Precisely.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
" 多少バグやらミスはあったものの無事通しでプレイできたー、よかったー " -
There were still bugs just that they werent hardlocks during today's test play from what I understand

definitely not me huffing copium for early release. Golden week wouldve been a great release window

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
So the game says I have 100% of the panties, even got the scene where he's got them all around him and on his head...but the panties screen still shows r more unknown panties....could this be the fox mod?

Also I can't seem to find the last sex position skill, well second to last in the screen. I've got doggy, 69, titjob and piledriver...

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
" 多少バグやらミスはあったものの無事通しでプレイできたー、よかったー " -
There were still bugs just that they werent hardlocks during today's test play from what I understand

definitely not me huffing copium for early release. Golden week wouldve been a great release window
Pretty certain inusuku doesn't want to release bugs into the world. They'd rather have the game complete, move to the new apartment and wait until they have computer and internet back up and running before releasing the game.

Late may would be the earliest we get unless their plan changes.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So the game says I have 100% of the panties, even got the scene where he's got them all around him and on his head...but the panties screen still shows r more unknown panties....could this be the fox mod?

Also I can't seem to find the last sex position skill, well second to last in the screen. I've got doggy, 69, titjob and piledriver...
The last four slots are from your guildmates, you can get those during the hot springs event.

You're missing the cowgirl position, the FAQ on the first post explains how to get it.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
how are you supposed to bang the sister?

I've grinded a lot, get her trust over 100 but i can't figure this out, i remember in the other game you simply grope her at night till she starts getting off on it but that strategy doesn't seem to be working in this one.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
how are you supposed to bang the sister?

I've grinded a lot, get her trust over 100 but i can't figure this out, i remember in the other game you simply grope her at night till she starts getting off on it but that strategy doesn't seem to be working in this one.
It still does, your stats are weak and your sex game is weak. 100 means you can start sharing a shower but you won't even get a menu to do stuff in the bath.

The other game needed stats to reduce bad meter gains. In this one it also helps to have the nighttime skills, which will hurt your daytime combat potential focusing nighttime skills.

This game is just meant to take longer

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
The last four slots are from your guildmates, you can get those during the hot springs event.

You're missing the cowgirl position, the FAQ on the first post explains how to get it.
OHHHH LEAVE IN the inventory...how did i not see that?! thank you

frank_01

Apr 14, 2020
Regarding the New Game+: lets say I have 10 points to allocate in the beginning, then get to the point where I'm starting yet another New Game+ with 7 points. Will the previous 10 points remain allocated so I can use the 7 new ones elsewhere for a total of 17 or is the state reset and I now only have 7?

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
Regarding the New Game+: lets say I have 10 points to allocate in the beginning, then get to the point where I'm starting yet another New Game+ with 7 points. Will the previous 10 points remain allocated so I can use the 7 new ones elsewhere for a total of 17 or is the state reset and I now only have 7?
I think it's the latter

Reactions: frank_01

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Whoops read that wrong. as botdf said, it's the latter.

Reactions: frank_01
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes