ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
I think you aren't talking about the same translation, thicklolita123 was asking about the previous game. The previous game doesn't have any file named hbutton_m12, and it looks totally different.

Previous game used actual handwriting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed, I clarified that now.

Is that the fan translation? cuz I'm quite sure this is the official EN version
which from the look of it, its an actual font

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Indeed, I clarified that now.

Is that the fan translation, cuz I'm quite sure this is the official EN version
which from the look of it, its an actual font
Yeah, the fan translation. thicklolita123 was specifically asking about the previous game fan translation. The panties image he/she posted is the one from the fan translation.

Reactions: ChadBad

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
Ok so.. i'll call this post as
The Coloring Project
means instead of posting many post i'll just edit this one over and over every time i finish a scene or a bunch of pictures.​

Installing:
  • just download this Mega exctract the folders and move them to the data folder of the game.​
  • than rename or delete those 3 files named cutin.wolf/ Cg.wolf/ Picture.wolf​
  • every time i post a new zip replace it there.​

Edit zone:
for now I focused on the first room since we will spend most of the time in it, and some stuff there and there
total of pics is 1234 pic if not including the shit one it should be around 800-900 so ya.. got a long way to go T^T
Works time: about 22 hours now
i'll make an extra ver with no trolling+less pink for those who doesnt like this color lol
simples
View attachment 1648448 View attachment 1648456
no trolling ver
View attachment 1648692
View attachment 1648459 View attachment 1648463
brb
Mine work :3

Last edited:

ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
Looks good Todzy
Btw, if people are going to collaborate on coloring this work, one might want to use a shared palette.
it would make it easier at least, I guess.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Oh boy, this single image made me really hungry...
What is PS used for in this pipeline, nvm I see now that its a plugin?
Yep, like Style2Paints but much faster and easier to use

Here is the plugin itself. (and app to reset its trial counter, haven't yet used it, so don't know what will happen)

Google didn't like the file and locked any access. Reuploading to Mega

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
For a color mod, I think a good course of action would be to do spot color instead of full color, like in Sin City. Have it still be mostly monochrome, but with a little splash of pastel or deep dark tones here and there. Take a look at [install directory]/data/systemfile/charicon.png from the demo for reference:

charicon.png

The "mostly but not completely monochrome" look would be great. The only thing which should be full color is the food -- Roshag's work there is fucking awesome.

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
For a color mod, I think a good course of action would be to do spot color instead of full color, like in Sin City. Have it still be mostly monochrome, but with a little splash of pastel or deep dark tones here and there. Take a look at [install directory]/data/systemfile/charicon.png from the demo for reference:

View attachment 1649505

The "mostly but not completely monochrome" look would be great. The only thing which should be full color is the food -- Roshag's work there is fucking awesome.
Yeah, looks nice

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Add sleepsex tag
No, as thats not in the demo.

yeesh, so many random events done... and its a pain due to RNG being RNG, plus branching results.
anyway, currently up to day 75, just fought the scout group. so all thats now done.

ScreenShot_2022_0212_17_42_22.png ScreenShot_2022_0212_17_47_48.png ScreenShot_2022_0212_17_47_53.png ScreenShot_2022_0212_17_48_04.png

My Onii-chan is not rich enough for all this yet

god... so close to day 100...

once I hit end of the "story"...

Last edited:

Areola

May 22, 2020
Is there a way to load saves without closing and reopening the game? Idk a key combination to restart it? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: todzy

ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
Photoshop CC2019 + AKVIS Coloriage = 1-2 minutes per image
I see Clip Studio already have that feature, which I bought a few months back.
It seems to be a bit harder to get desired results, I'm a noob tho, still didnt click as easy as Akvis it seems

Edit: I see I should have highlighted the area it should affect.. even after removing the auto-filled area, there are still some areas left...

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Hey shades, awesome work! I'm again amazed by what you can do in such a short time.
Just a quick question, why did you decide to use ingame nametag "sister" for her? I know its a translation, but the original used "Imouto" instead (in the official translation, at least).

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes