Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Okay...

Progress report...

Story is done!

Now to fix up more things! like adding 20% more "Onii-chan"s to the game instead of "brother"
Glad you made it. Is there a possibility of putting out a version with less Onii-chans... also, haven't touched the game yet so wondering, does she call you differently depending on how close your relationship is or does she always call you Onii-chan? (in Jap)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Okay, serious talk time people.

I'm thinking on doing a hard push and possibly getting the V0.1 of translation out within the next few hours... there will be parts that won't be done/cleaned up...

what do I need to do in next few hours?
H Scenes
Super Adventure
Double check prologue to gastronomy club for transfer errors

LETS DO THIS!
Mood : Great
Cups of Tea today : 5
Smokes : ... only 3? wow... and I just started number 4
Supporters : 31! I will be putting a list on the games threads opening post when it goes up (and keeping it updated for at least the first month, if not longer)

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021

I'm thinking on doing a hard push and possibly getting the V0.1 of translation out within the next few hours... there will be parts that won't be done/cleaned up...

H Scenes
Super Adventure

LETS DO THIS!
Supporters : 31! I will be putting a list on the games threads opening post when it goes up (and keeping it updated for at least the first month, if not longer)
What a madman, game was released yesterday and its almost all translated by the sounds of it. Amazing

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
What a madman, game was released yesterday and its almost all translated by the sounds of it. Amazing
While this is very very very fast progress, it wasnt exactly yesterday. Game officially came out on the 10th but due to JP time zones translation started on the 9th.

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
While this is very very very fast progress, it wasnt exactly yesterday. Game officially came out on the 10th but due to JP time zones translation started on the 9th.
Yes my bad, I already downloaded the game in Japanese don't understand crap but the game is cool. looking forward to be translated :)

• Haha
Reactions: Seinks

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Would you guys ever play a game like this outside of an H scenario?
Yes, I used to play princess maker all the time and whenever a game of the same gender is released (and I find out) I usually give it a try.
The H is a plus, it's very welcome, but it's not mandatory ;p

Reactions: shimarei

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
The art of the game sure improved from the last one. More movement and scenes, the developer made even MC's team have panty flashes making it even more erotic. Sure enough developer wanted to give this version on the game a big push.

The game is brand new, who knows what kind of improvements it will be made on future updates.

ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
How do you get the forth party memeber? I help her and meant her in the bookstore but then nothing else happen
For me she joined a few days later, and the guild rank was "playing adventurers" (thats at least my TL for the 4th rank)

temp25

Jan 30, 2018

H Scenes
Super Adventure

LETS DO THIS!
I'm sure the number of people here who are absolutly frothing at the mouth to get their hands on your translation will be helpful in discovering fringe errors you might have missed.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm thinking I will upload soon, as right now I'm feeling a bit tired.
I will be working on this for the next week or more anyway, updating it with fixes and better translation.
Right now a lot of the H scenes are just MTL'd but they will be changed as I get around to them.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I'm thinking I will upload soon, as right now I'm feeling a bit tired.
I will be working on this for the next week or more anyway, updating it with fixes and better translation.
Right now a lot of the H scenes are just MTL'd but they will be changed as I get around to them.
You are a man among men! Do you want people to send you corrections, or do you prefer to do them yourself?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes