Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thread updated. There now you all can go fuck your anime sisters to your hearts content.

Side note Shadeishere your dedication to getting a beta version of this translation out in like 3 days is impressive. Nicely done.

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
Is it possible to extract the assets, waifu2x them, and then repack them for a better experience on a bigger monitor? I remember the scaling being quite an eyesore with aliasing everywhere.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yay! Thanks translator, I loved the prequel (despite the grind and randomness ^^). Now, just hoping a "godly brother" mod will be made for this is the gameplay is like the prequel... I'll give it a try, unmodded, first though of course.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Already running into some rough translated parts (probably a random event, so it'd be hard to test)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: damn there was some more text after the choices that I forgot to shot

zxc100

Mar 15, 2018
Is it possible to extract the assets, waifu2x them, and then repack them for a better experience on a bigger monitor? I remember the scaling being quite an eyesore with aliasing everywhere.
I can't answer your question, but what you can do is make a custom resolution of 1024x576 on your desktop and then fullscreen the game which at least makes it look normal.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Current state :
ending_001_02.png

Mood : Happy, but tired
Cups of Tea : 7
Smokes : on the 5th now
Supporters : 32
Doing : watching Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru and relaxing my back and neck

Already running into some rough translated parts (probably a random event, so it'd be hard to test)
edit: damn there was some more text after the choices that I forgot to shot
Urgh, that event... I just had no clue how to deal with it in the demo, so its been left as-is, may just make up a sort of rap for it in the future?

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes