taotio

Jun 10, 2019
The game is complete ( there could be more bug fixes ).
And if i am not wrong Inusuku said that there will be big updates in future and asked his supporters on ci-en to show their opinions on what future things they want to add to game.
i translated it with google tl , so could anybody confirm if this true ?

Reactions: maybe973

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
does anybody know what the stats does , i can work it out for ATK and DEF , but what are the others used for?
ATK ... higher number makes you deal higher damage
TEC ... higher number increases your critical rate
DEF ... higher number makes you take less damage
GUT ... higher number increases your block and counter rate
WIS ... higher number increases your skill activation rate

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
New game and I choose Hard mode and this time without cheat engine... this is grindier than the previous imouto

jhins

Jan 9, 2022
so the thread is updated so i assume the file is updated too. Do i have to redownload the whole file and delete the last one? Then what about the progress i made from before?

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Damn, that was fast, tried the jp version few days ago but gave up on game over since i could not really understand what went wrong, ty for the upload!

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Is there any chance that this game will be decensored like the first one?
If a modder makes a decensored version, yes.

In the context of modding this particular game, making an uncensored mod is easy -- the modder would only have to open up the image files in Photoshop, Paint Dot Net, or even MS Paint; and then make the necessary edits to the relevant pictures.

It's also easier than making a full color mod, since there are far fewer images to edit, and somewhat less work per image.

Disclosure -- I am not a modder, and I am aware that modding is not easy. I'm only saying that making a decensor mod is probably easier than doing a full translation or making a cheat mod.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes