Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere

Just a note, I wouldn't really call the other game a prequel, more like same series, but not directly connected. (i.e. both are imouto life games, but have separate stories/cannons).
had a nap, quick look through the posts, saw this and smiled.
Imouto Explosion ending in monochome = Get Isekai'd into Fantasy

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I can't seem to find the 4th member. It says she visits the bookstore and is shy, but every time I go to the bookstore on the weekend nothing happens. Is there something I need to do?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I have already learned the sixty-nine skill, but what do I have to do to use it during midnight?

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
I can't seem to find the 4th member. It says she visits the bookstore and is shy, but every time I go to the bookstore on the weekend nothing happens. Is there something I need to do?
Keep going, it's a separate daily event

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Shadesishere

Just a note, I wouldn't really call the other game a prequel, more like same series, but not directly connected. (i.e. both are imouto life games, but have separate stories/cannons).
There's a joke that this onii-chan is the same one in the previous game, he got isekai-ed when his imouto got angry and decided to destroy earth lol

• Haha
Reactions: Roseyurilife

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Current state :
View attachment 1650099

Mood : Happy, but tired
Cups of Tea : 7
Smokes : on the 5th now
Supporters : 32
Doing : watching Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru and relaxing my back and neck

Urgh, that event... I just had no clue how to deal with it in the demo, so its been left as-is, may just make up a sort of rap for it in the future?
thx for ur hard work bro <3
haven't play since i start coloring this shit and my back is fking dead xD
good time to test and play it before sleep with your ver UwU

Zab66

Jan 3, 2022
Did something happen with the audio balancing in the full version?, it's really quiet between the final ver including JP 1.10 and 1.11 and the demo even with the music option at 3 squares, audio files themselves are identical as well.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes